Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Traveling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To China (2712 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To China by mycutiepie(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2008
Please, I need to find out about traveling to china from Nigeria. Is there any chinese airline in Nigeria? what is the price range? Any travel agent or the airline contact info will be appreciated. Thanks. This is urgent.
Re: Traveling To China by brownbonno(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2008
Quatar airline
Lagos -Doha - ?China).
My uncle left Lagos last week monday to city in china.
Lagos-Doha
Doha- City,China .
Re: Traveling To China by awolumate(m): 1:48am On Jun 10, 2008
@poster,

virtually all major Airlines that fly to Nigeria comes to China. They all just have to pass through their home countries in transit for few hours. The only Chinese Airline that ply the Lagos route is China southern and the price depends on the season as applies to all airlines. Your best way in securing a cheap ticket or knowing best airline for you without a Transit Visa is to talk to an Agent. Loads of them on virtually everywhere in Lagos.

From experience,most Nigerians to China fly the following Airlines due to the fact that they are cheaper,gives about 50kg free and need no transit visa. Mind you none of the Airline is direct to China. Even China Southern would transit in Dubai for close to 12hours. My best recommendation would be Emirates (better comfort,flight entertainment and lovely on board foods) lots of shopping at Dubai airport with free internet access to your laptop or compatible phonegrin

Emirates.
Qatar,
China Southern,
Ethiopian Airline.
Kenyan Airways

Mind you , China is very Big. Please get the Flight that goes to the City you are visiting directly or at least closer because you might end up buying another local ticket within China which is not that Cheap and traveling by train can last till next day, You are free to ask for any details about the cities here. I goes to China 12times in a year and presently in China.
Re: Traveling To China by masari1: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
mycutiepie, if u are ready now we can arrange for u, and for more info, contact me on samaris_mohammed@yahoo.com and 07086181779 ok
Re: Traveling To China by mycutiepie(f): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thank you all for the responses. God bless you! I intend to travel to Schenzen for those of you that asked about my destination city.
I will take all your responses into consideration.

@ Awolumate, thanks for that long post. I will consider Emirates. What part of China are you in if I may ask? Let's talk.

@ MASARI, If you want to do business, I will appreciate if you leave your quotes on this page and if it pays me, I will contact you.
Re: Traveling To China by globalaid(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2008
@awolumate, China southern doesnt transit for 12 hours in Dubai, hardly can you spend 1 hour over there and flight in china is very cheap compare to other country, a flight from where i am in Shanghai to Guangzhou which is close to 3 hours flying time is just over 50 dollars, what you need to do is to buy your ticket ahead of your deparure, at least few hours before your departure with that you safe up to 60% of the fare
Re: Traveling To China by awolumate(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ poster .

I am in Shenzhen. As you are traveling to Shenzhen, Hong Kong is the best place to fly to or Guangzhou. You will travel by train for an hour to Shenzhen and coach takes 2hrs if you arrive from Guangzhou and it takes just 25min from the Hong Kong Airport to Shenzhen Shekou port. Entered through same route few days ago and been doing so for years,

@ Globalaid.

China southern do transit for long hours in Dubai, I have never been on the Airline internationally as I usually fly BA , Aeroflot and Emirates but aware of that through friends and family coming here from Home because they are cheap.  I disagree with you that you can get an Air Tickets at 50usd from Shanghai to Guangzhou shocked ,by the way thats about 340rmb haba Globalaid, I usually buy my local tickets on www.ctrip.com and the cheapest I have ever got from them despite having a Platinum Card was 880rmb (thats about 120usd) . Please let the poster knows what she will face here thats why she is asking for help. If Air tickets cost 50usd to GZ from SH now I wonder how much would the Train ticket cost? , Ctrip has the cheapest ticket and hotels in China, Again China Air travel is not cheap compare to other countries based on my experience, have u heard of jet airline and tiger air That fly within Asian countries at an extremely cheap rice? I am talking of rate of about 20usd return ticket from HK to Singapore or Thailand and ever heard of Ryanair in Europe? That airline is a common man Saviour within EU among many other low cost airlines , ryanair flies from 1euro upward .once did a round trip from Malpensa,Milan to Stanstead,London at 14euro, While the cheapest Ticket I ever got in China was 880rmb and most expensive was 2700rmb . China Air travel ain't Cheap my Brother,

1 Like

Re: Traveling To China by Horus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWHgDUnM2Y

Travel Ban For China Due To Coronavirus

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Evacuate 206 Stranded Israelite Back To Jerusalem - Photo / F1 Visa/ OPT Job Applicants - Check In! / Canadian Immigration News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.