Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

N100m Spent On Obadare’s Burial –son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N100m Spent On Obadare’s Burial –son (673 Views)

Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N100m Spent On Obadare’s Burial –son by lekanolas: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2013
About N100 million was spent on the final burial of the late founder of the World Soul Winning Evangelistic Ministry (WOSEM), Apostle Timothy Obadare.

The eldest son of the late cleric, Pastor Paul Obadare, said the amount contained the N35 million released for the burial by the Osun State Government. The body of the late Obadare was buried last Saturday in Ilesa, Osun State.

Giving the breakdown of how the money was spent, Pastor Paul told journalists at the WOSEM Shiloh ground, Ileki, Ilesa, that N5million was spent on casket, N61 million on the construction of the mausoleum, while N30 million was spent on entertainments.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/n100m-spent-on-obadares-burial-son/
Re: N100m Spent On Obadare’s Burial –son by tyson99(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Biko,se dat 5million naira casket no go rust for life ?...chei i told my friend dat church business is a very good business,its just for me to know how to speak in tongues...dazall!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best 20 African Stand Up Comedians 2013 / "Media Is Killing My Relationships" - Rita Dominic / Teju Babyface Writes Touching Tribute To Late Chief Tunji Okusanya, MIC Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.