Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele (771 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele by DesseysBlog: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2013
Funke Akindele, the talented actress and the most sought-after face in brand endorsements, has revealed that she is not going to be subjected to ridicule due to what joker life is playing with her. In an interview recently, Funke said despite all that has happened she is still as happy as she has always been and nothing is going to take her happiness away from her.

“I’m happy with my life, I am living my life for myself, not for anybody, I am not going to live my life based on what people say; if I do that, I am going to end up being the loser. We all are fallible, we are human, forget the fact that we are celebrities. Being a TV person doesn’t make me a super human being! If I listen to what people are saying, I will end up getting depressed and that’s one thing I won’t allow to happen to me.”

Re: I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele by lindaflorence: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2013
babe pls get a life, u wouldn't die an actress u need something more than being a star , sorry Nollywood star, i bet u knw wat dat means
Re: I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele by dplomaticVal: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013
thats applicable to evryone nt jus her

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Cossy Orjiakor 'old B*tch' / Lady Gaga Confirms She’s Bisexual / Blackface To Tuface: They Hating On Me.. I'm Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.