Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! (895 Views)

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by TinyToes: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2013
It is reported that a 41-year-old tanker driver identified as Bashiru has been arrested in Calabar for allegedly defiling a two-year-old girl and infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease. The incident happened in Okom Ita, Akamkpa Local Government Area, Cross River State, when the two-year old girl (name withehld) strolled from her mother’s room into Bashiru’s apartment to play with the man she calls “uncle.” I am speechless! A 2 year old? Shouldn't he be castrated! There goes another peadophile on the lose. Margaret, the toddler’s mother who narrated the incident to Vanguard said she did not stop her daughter from going into Bashiru’s room because she considered him a neighbour who could not harm her daughter.

Margaret explained: “We have been living together for some time and now, so when my daughter went into his room I did not stop her even when she later came out and complained that she was having pains in her private part. I thought it was ordinary pain until in the evening when I wanted to bath her and she began to cry when soap touched her private part.”

Margaret said when she reported the incident to the police, Basiru was arrested and taken to the Akamkpa police station. Mr Hogan Bassey, the Cross River State Police Command spokesman confirmed the arrest of the man and said the matter was under investigation.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/08/shocking-41-year-old-man-defiles.html

Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by enigmagu1(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2013
na waooo
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by biolabee(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Why are we black hearted

May God help us
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by nerodenero: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Anytime I hear or read stories like this,one thing is certain:it is either it is for ritual purpose or form of juju.I think it is high time a law is being enforced such that anyman that commit this kind of offense is castrated.This will definitely serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Akshow: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2013
biolabee: Why are we black hearted

May God help us

who are the 'we'?
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Smh i just tire for this kain stories.anyway another knowledge gained.that means my child cannot go beyond the sitting room and bedroom,if i have to go out,we are both going out and she plays only within the confines of my eyes before one mad man that was not ptoperly brought up or one born throw away defiles my child.tufiaaaaakwa.there is no need to even report the matter to the police,she should have raised alarm and allow the mob lynch the man noy before calling his relatives or parents to watch him dying.mshewwww
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by ciphoenix: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2013
This is sad. Memories embarassed
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Kanwulia: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bashiru in CALABAR land? shocked

WOW!' cheesy
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by enigmagu1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akshow: who are the 'we'?
both of......
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
The baby must have worn skinny jeans.
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
My mind tells me dis story isn't true.
Infact,I don't believe it.
Re: Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! by biolabee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akshow: who are the 'we'?

u n i

(1) (Reply)

Two Gay Friends Caught In Ogun State,after Partner Screamed Out / Nigerian Spinsters Worried Over Scarcity Of Men / Ladies, Please Share Your Testimony To Help Others/fertilaid/low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.