Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt (2141 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Declared Bankrupt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by thinka2: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
A lesson to some of our Nigerian stars

Not a few of us will remember Westlife and all those emotional songs that we gladly sang to in years back...

Shane Filan, a member of the Westlife group fell into bankrupty after falling victim to the Irish property crash.

He recounts to the Daily Mail; 'I remember my little fella, Patrick, looking in a shop window and going: "Daddy, look at that Spider-Man toy! Can I get that?
"I looked and it was £29.99. I was like: ‘That’s really expensive. We can’t get that now". He was soon forced to file for bankruptcy afterwards.

He had invested in property in his home town of Sligo and bought some apartments that doubled in value, but then the recession hit and he was left without the money to build on any of his land.

However, the irish singer is back with a new single and is gradually getting his life back on track.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/bankrupt-westlife-member.html

Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by InsaneTamie(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]poor Him...first to comment smiley
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
..so what should we do about it?
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by demelza: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Blame it on the recession Shane!
I know you will bounce back
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza: Blame it on the recession Shane!
I know you will bounce back
demelza sad
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by demelza: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
flolancracker: demelza sad
Flolancracker!
Why the face?
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by Popowaa: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
flolancracker: ..so what should we do about it?
we are all suppose to donate 100 naira each to support his ministry
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza:
Flolancracker!
Why the face?
sad you still haven't answered my question undecided
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by Popowaa: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
flolancracker: ..so what should we do about it?
we are all suppose to donate 100 naira each to support his ministry grin
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: we are all suppose to donate 100 naira each to support his ministry
gringringrin
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by demelza: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
flolancracker: sad you still haven't answered my question undecided
I thought you figured it out on that thread. The answer is plain
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza:
I thought you figured it out on that thread. The answer is plain
undecided now you seem like a lady. undecided sometimes, you sound like a man.
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by demelza: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
flolancracker: undecided now you seem like a lady. undecided sometimes, you sound like a man.
grin Blame it on the book "Act like a lady, think like a man". Sorry if I had you confused.
Re: Member Of Popular Westlife Music Group Is Now Bankrupt by flolancracker: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza: grin Blame it on the book "Act like a lady, think like a man". Sorry if I had you confused.
undecided Nice demelza! How rare cheesy apology accepted MISS?smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Iyanya Refused Entry At Davido’s Birthday Party / Dbanj Don Finish Our Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.