Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! (807 Views)

Why Was Charles Xavier Angry With Raven For Showing Amy She Had Heterochromia? / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? / Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by rammie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
That's so Raven and Raven Symone for sho!
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by SeanT21(f): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2008
I don't watch Disney channel anymore. I use to when they had sister sister and smart guy

I'm to old now.
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by Raymond88(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2008
That's so childish. . . tongue
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by kanwa(f): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2008
There's nothing childish with THATS SO RAVEN. Am so in Love with it. Keep on the Love and Fun wtching,
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by rammie(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
I didnt ask if u watch it or not, I was just sayin if u love d show and d star of d show, hola, nd thank u k, for showin some love
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by SeanT21(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
rammie:

I didnt ask if u watch it or not, I was just sayin if u love d show and d star of d show, hola, nd thank u k, for showin some love

well if i dont watch it, how am i suppose to love it.

much love to u.
Re: If You Love That's So Raven And Raven Symone: Hola! by dexon: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.

(1) (Reply)

What's This Movie's Title? (Shown On Channels TV) / Knowing / Would You Show Nollywood Films To Your Foreign Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.