Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) (5613 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2013
These two are so in love!!

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo and hubby are presently off to Paris to have their second honey moon! You will recall they got married in 2009. She excitedly shared this photo of them some minutes ago with the caption "off for honey moon 2"...

Ini Edo's blue dress rocks!

See photo of them below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/ini-edo-and-hubby-off-to-paris-for.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w_j5uv_2KAI/UhdJ8hHo6vI/AAAAAAAACxc/3kSw_GjAG_M/s320/ini+edo+and+hubby+kemifilaniblog.png[/img]

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by nerodenero: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2013
'Igbadun' unlimited!
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
My apologies wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by santimmytiago(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1: What's the need for honeymoon when the wife z infertile?

Who are you to call her infertile?
Who are you?
Hiss

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by DesChyko1(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
I once viewed a comparison between Uche Jombo and Ini Edo on TV and by jove, Ini Edo's documented love life is very far from what you'll call blissful. The walls have it that they both 'frolick frivolously' independent of one another. Looks are deceptive o.
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by tellwisdom: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Spits angry...Paris for my backyard undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
santimmytiago:

Who are you to call her infertile?
Who are you?
Hiss

Why are u fronting.. Is she your relative??
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by demelza: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
You like spewing thrash but I dont blame you.
@post
Good for them. Let them enjoy jare, life's too short.
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza:
You like spewing thrash but I dont blame you.
@post
Good for them. Let them enjoy jare, life's too short.

Dey don't even knw u exist..so stop fronting.
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by demelza: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Dey don't even knw u exist..so stop fronting.
And who cares if you exist Negro!
Just stop hating maybe someone might actually start giving a d.amn
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza:
And who cares if you exist Negro!
Just stop hating maybe someone might actually start giving a d.amn

I'm not here to please anyone but to air my thought.

So get that into your thick skull.
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by demelza: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1:

I'm not here to please anyone but to air my thought.

So get that into your thick skull.
Definitely not as thick as your brain.
Nice bantering with you dude..
No offence
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
demelza:
Definitely not as thick as your brain.
Nice bantering with you dude..
No offence

Whatevs
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by SlyIg(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Attention seeking dirty tout sharing the same forum with me!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by johnstar(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok. @op y didn't u follow dem undecided... Amebo
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by johnstar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
In love indeed undecided, 2morw nw we go here say dm fight, later brk up undecided
Flirtyfemi: These two are so in love
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thought I read sometin in this same Nairaland that they may seperate soon. People using there mouth to destroy relationship. Hmmm

@ Airforce1. U always derailing celebrity forum. Boys talk about politics and manytins in General. U are always in celebrity forum condemning peoples life. 2day u post ur ugly face, 2moro you condemn beautiful celebrities, next 2moro you post pics when u brushing in the kitchen. Get something doing boss. Advise 2 u no insult

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
SlyIg:
Attention seeking dirty tout sharing the same forum with me!

Bla bla blah
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by angelTI(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
enjoy the 'love' while it last ini babe

Happy honeymoon2
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Skillbobralph: Thought I read sometin in this same Nairaland that they may seperate soon. People using there mouth to destroy relationship. Hmmm

@ Airforce1. U always derailing celebrity forum. Boys talk about politics and manytins in General. U are always in celebrity forum condemning peoples life. 2day u post ur ugly face, 2moro you condemn beautiful celebrities, next 2moro you post pics when u brushing in the kitchen. Get something doing boss.
Advise 2 u no insult

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My brotha I no derail thread o...
Na people dey always find fault for every comment I put up here.

And when I try to defend myself, mods go swing in without finding the genesis of the matter and the next thing na me dem go ban.

I'm a celebrity too go dig.

grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
It must really suck to be you.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by dplomaticVal: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
things av rlly deteriorated in this country to the extent that lni edo and her huby cn no longer enjoy sex here. l weep for 9ja embarassed
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
dplomaticVal: things av rlly deteriorated in this country to the extent that lni edo and her huby cn no longer enjoy sex here. l weep for 9ja embarassed

grin grin

Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
. Are you God?How dare you spite her with this?you are an unrepentant silly boy.
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
fairygeh: . Are you God?How dare you spite her with this?you are an unrepentant silly boy.

Unrepentant silly boy

Don't think I've heard that before lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Unrepentant silly boy

Don't think I've heard that before lipsrsealed
. Shut up jor.you are so annoying.Mtchewwwww
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by nmaihat: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2013

That's a very insensitive thing to say. Indeed like others above asked you,are you God?
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by laykhorn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1! The fastest growing notorious dude on NL
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
fairygeh: . Shut up jor.you are so annoying.Mtchewwwww

grin grin grin
Pele ti e
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
laykhorn: Airforce1! The fastest growing notorious dude on NL

Back to sender
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dis thread is nw a war zone. No marriage is perfect dey knw wats working 4 dem. because u see sum couples holding hands nd Smiling dat have everytin working out 4 dem. Its her marriage
Re: Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dis thread is nw a war zone. No marriage is perfect dey knw wats working 4 dem. because u see sum couples holding hands nd Smiling dat have everytin working out 4 dem. Its her marriage

Abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Afrocandy's Beautiful Daughters / Instagram Girl With ‘monstrous Bum’ Releases More Massive Booty And Huge Boobs / Laura Ikeji In Lovely Mood Wit Mike Ezuruonye As Linda Ikeji Unveils New Site(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.