Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed (1449 Views)

LPFO Allocation Urgently Needed!!! Serious Sellers Please... / AGO 100KMT Needed: Serious Sellers Only / Genuine & Serious Sellers Of Blco, Forcados, (crude Oil) Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed by Galads(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have seriou and ready buyers who just came in from france specifically for LPFO.if you are geniune and you have all the necessary documentations.
You can send me a copy of the allocation letter,verifiable pop,full corporate offer and original spa's,draft contract and performance bond. Yesma45@yahoo.com.
Please don't don't contact me if you are only going to waste my time and don't have verifiable pop.thankz
Re: LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed by oilgasafricana(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
do call me when ever you have deal on lpfo\ blco
Re: LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed by SwitchTel(m): 5:56am On Sep 19, 2013
I have one but it's truck pick up only in kaduna
Re: LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed by oilgasafricana(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2013
galad is this how a facilitator work, you have my line call me and more over who tell you i will give you all this document you are calling as if its easy, do you think you are the only buyer i have seen or meet or around.
Re: LPFO (low Pour Fuel Oil) Serious Sellers Needed by Galads(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
oilgasafricana: galad is this how a facilitator work, you have my line call me and more over who tell you i will give you all this document you are calling as if its easy, do you think you are the only buyer i have seen or meet or around.
sire with all due respect , this thread was opened for serious sellers, mandate, agent or facilitators and am not begging you to sell your product for us.more over, your not the seller non the mandate. First of all, check the date of the post. Do you expect us to sit and be waiting till this time? The people that can give those document have done so and we are half way to sealing that deal. Mind you, we rarely sign SPA's online. To make things faster, we have our own procedures when it comes to LPFO and BLCO because of fake and un serious sellers. I can't just call you when I don't have a need for you. So pls mind the way the way you talk to pple. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Your 1yr SA Visa In 2weeks!!! / Become A Transporter With Forte Oil / Daviva, And Other Materials Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.