Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Medical Laboratory Scientist At Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Laboratory Scientist At Me Cure Healthcare Limited (713 Views)

Medical Laboratory Scientist At MAC / Interview At Chanrai Healthcare Limited / Careers At Me Cure Healthcare Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientist At Me Cure Healthcare Limited by diamond02: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Me cure Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job Description

Duties
Performs all Laboratory Information system (LIS) functions necessary to complete patient testing and specimen processing.
Follows established quality control procedures for all tests including initiation of remedial acti
Keeps abreast of reference and critical values for neonates, infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients so that the appropriate physician notification takes place in the event of the recovery of critical values related to specific age groups.
Participates in continuing education programs and consults current technical literature to keep abreast of changes in the field.
Promotes good public relations through productive and professional interaction with patients,physicians, and other hospital staff.
Maintains a clean and organized work area.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the Section Leader, Laboratory Supervisor, and the Laboratory Manager
Participates in proficiency testing events when requested to do so by the Section Leader.

Requirements
A registered member of MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE COUNCIL OF NIGERIA (MLSCN).
Possess a current practicing license (BMLS OR AMLS).
Must have completed or being exempted from National Youth Service.
Possess 2-3 years bench experience.

Units:
Microbiology and Parasitology
Heamatology and Blood Group Serology
Chemical Pathology
Histology.

Date Posted: 23/Aug/2013
Application Closing Date: 30th August, 2013

Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: hr@mecure.com.ng using Job Title as the subject of the email.

Source: http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2013/08/medical-laboratory-scientist-at-me-cure-healthcare-limited

(1) (Reply)

Is The Recent Immigration Job Vancancy A Scam? / No more / 10 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.