Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Pen On The Dance Floor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Pen On The Dance Floor (581 Views)

Harry Porter's Author, JK Rowling's Pen Name Revealed. / Literary Cafe: A Date With The Book, The Pen, And Idea / The Dance Of My Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pen On The Dance Floor by charminine: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
MY pen is set on the dance stage
With its gear intact
I have no idea what the song is about
Even as it begins to make patterns on the dance floor
I can feel the rythm
I know there is a message for you
in there, somehow
I feel a song coming
And I know its a good one
as my pen gives its all with tears in its eyes
oh finally
I see the meaning
right in your eyes
as your countenance brightens
and your spirit soars
Because all along
Your heart has been the dance floor of my pen
The white stage where the beautiful pattern is made
Re: My Pen On The Dance Floor by urch45: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.

(1) (Reply)

Chinelo Okparanta, Another Nigerian Novelist Is Profiled In The New York Times. / The Journey So Far / Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.