Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD (618 Views)

Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD / Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD / Good 3 Bedr Flat @ Alagomeji,yaba For Just 500k/yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by yemi231(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
BARACHEL PARK & GARDEN.....your comfort zone!
This estate of the future is conceived to be a model for a serene gated and serviced residential community. The estate provides the appropriate blending for all aspects of interactive human activities which includes residential, commercial, educational, institutional, and recreational, inclusive of services.
It is a 20 acres estate, located at, Off Ijede Road, Gberigbe, Ikorodu, a unique location, with easy access.
The estate is a product good thinking meeting opportunity. It is designed to satisfy the desire of the middle-class who loves aesthetics and splendor.
Title on the land: Land purchase agreement / irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners.
Infrastructure:
- Perimeter Fencing – Sewage disposal system
- Electricity - Ultra modern borehole
- Recreational facilities - Environmental security
- Good Road Network, etc
The Benefits of the Scheme:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.
• Burden of procuring C of O is completely removed.
PAYMENT PLAN FOR A PLOT:
*Smart: (Outright) for #500,000
*flex: (#200k deposit, balance spread within 6 months) for #600,000
*Easy: (#100k deposit, balance spread within12 months) for #700,000
(It's yours to choose. offer valid while stock last)
For prices of all our products and sales presentation, please you can contact our Staff YEMI AMODU on 07084546154, 08028498918, 08136119495 or visit our office at STERLINGHOMESLTD 82, wuraola house 2nd floor Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
We give you value for your money each step all the way.
Yours truly,For: STERLING HOMES LIMITED

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by whirlwind7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Quit opening different threads for the same purpose. You were asked to give updates about this property, but you didn't. Rather you opened another one. What are you running away from?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by yemi231(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
That is a mix-up. I'm sorry about that. Please note that there are a number of people marketing this product for the same company. That must have been somebody else's thread. What do you want to know about the property?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by whirlwind7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
It is no mix up. Im also aware that some other people (eg chubbyz, kokofi) are marketing it. In the other thread you opened, i asked for you to give updates about the level of work on the estate, if the perimeter fencing has been done, when will allocation begin etc. Better still, post pictures of ongoing work. This will help in convincing hesitant buyers.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by PAPIJAID(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
@whirlwind7, u spoke my mind. I've always been looking for testimonies from Nairalanders as regards this Barachel Estate. Pls Mr Marketer we need to be convinced, I'm very interested but:
1. I need to know where exactly the estate is at Ikorodu (Ikorodu is very big)
2. I want to know the documents I will be given immediately I finish payment.
3. I will like to know if there are no other hidden charges (developmental charges and others)
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by misterrex: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
PAPI JAID: @whirlwind7, u spoke my mind. I've always been looking for testimonies from Nairalanders as regards this Barachel Estate. Pls Mr Marketer we need to be convinced, I'm very interested but:
1. I need to know where exactly the estate is at Ikorodu (Ikorodu is very big)
2. I want to know the documents I will be given immediately I finish payment.
3. I will like to know if there are no other hidden charges (developmental charges and others)

Dear mr marketer over to you please
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD by yemi231(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Good day sir, i saw you comments,

1. Barachel is an estate which is a virgin land and it is situated before Igbokuta Model College, immediately after Nobel bus stop Gberigbe off Ijede Road, Ikorodu
2.The documents that will be issued to our clients are: Invoice of payment, Receipt of payment/ Statement of account, Deed of Contract,and congratulatory letter. letter of allocation, survey plan, deed of assignment and estate covenant will be given after completion of payment.
3. The money you are to pay is : your Survey plan is #130,000 and Legal documentation is #20,000 while developmental levy is yet to be determined, but after it has been determined it will be used for Provision of Drainage, Electricity poles strings for the distribution of energy and recreational facilities.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 3 Bedroom Flat(upstairs) At Ogudu Gra, Phase 2.. 800k,1yr / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let Off Allen Avenue Ikeja-600k P/a For 2 Years / Open hall for Church, warehouse etc @ Safoil, Obanikoro size 200sqm, ample parkn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.