Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Citizens Some Of The Best Brains In The World ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Citizens Some Of The Best Brains In The World ! (934 Views)

Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, / A Must Read For All Nigerian Citizens. / GEJ - 100 Top Student Brains To Be Given Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Citizens Some Of The Best Brains In The World ! by stupor(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am a loyal and very consciously drven Nigerian with a heart of gold full of resilience,undefeatable,restless,relentless and a never say die attitude and spirit always ready to take up any challenge of life anywhere in the world and still will survive.

Just as I have described myself above,a typical average Nigerian irrespective of the political and economical factors is also known to have same qualites to strive and struggle to do something as mine or even far greater.

This was what a british friend had asked me when he saw a college Project writeup written by a Ngerian in the UK,acclaimng that the Article was the best he had ever encountered in his Educational career and calling.

Shaun is my friend and he hardly praises anyone or expects to be praised,he's a perfect example of a perfect Geek or Nerd.he said he kept pondering how Nigerians go to school,concentrate on studies amidst all the problems and still come out tops and excellent.

After series of thorough questionng and probng,He conclusively said in british language accent,have met Zimbaweans,SouthAfrcans,Malaysians,Chinese,Ghanaians but I think you guys are the bomb !

But after he left,I found myself alone thinking and wondering if only he knew how challenging and more vigorously it is to have really been schooled in Nigeria.

May be for me it was just another lip service comment since he's presently on a research exchange problem or may be it was the sweet side effects of our midday drinking conference chitchat while we were chatting,for i truly find it quite commendable coming from a briton who has studied all his life in the big ivy league graduate schools in the UK and Europe !

Or was it just a joke or a teaser ! NL please Ill like to know ! Are Ngerians on a an average,very brillant.amidst irregular power supply,labour strkes and other social vices.

Defend,Support or antagonse ! We need to know !

Kindly ignore my Lexis and structure.
Re: Nigerian Citizens Some Of The Best Brains In The World ! by pxjosh(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yes. Truth be told, Nigerians are very intelligent. Despite the fact that our we have several limitations, we've gat the best brains in many fields and i'm proud of that. The igbos are astute in business, youroba in Education, and others i did nt mention. We good no be mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Citizens Some Of The Best Brains In The World ! by RINE1: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
pxjosh: Yes. Truth be told, Nigerians are very intelligent. Despite the fact that our we have several limitations, we've gat the best brains in many fields and i'm proud of that. The igbos are astute in business, youroba in Education, and others i did nt mention. We good no be mouth
true talk

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2014/2015 UTME Scratch Cards Now On Sale, Forms And Registration Procedu / / ASUU Is Wicked: Exams Where Written On Saturday And Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.