Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet (1283 Views)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Chiboj(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
A lot has been said about the Tecno Phantom Pad but one things is sure, it doesn't take anything away from the fact that it is an impressive device, from a certified user. Some things you might want to know about this device: http://chibulivetalk..com/2013/08/tecno-phantom-pad-n9-tecnos-tablet-phone.html

Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Review was quite ok, just that u laugh alot, hahaha.
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by olahero(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2013
I use the device always, is now my companion, I love it, but now waiting for 10" running on 4.3 from TECNO. I Love it so much cos it featured everything I want, battery OK die, now getting to 3month with heavy usage. #t-team

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Chiboj(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Big.game:
Review was quite ok, just that u laugh alot, hahaha.
Abi, a laugh a day keeps the doctor away. Many laughs fit keep babalawo and bad people away.
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Chiboj(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
olahero: I use the device always, is now my companion, I love it, but now waiting for 10" running on 4.3 from TECNO. I Love it so much cos it featured everything I want, battery OK die, now getting to 3month with heavy usage. #t-team
You are the man! Thumbs up! Device is like my personal sidekick now. Like you installed another launcher? Love those screenshots. What's the name of the launcher?
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by chidooh1: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
This device is my next port of call, what's the price?
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by olahero(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chiboj:
You are the man! Thumbs up! Device is like my personal sidekick now. Like you installed another launcher? Love those screenshots. What's the name of the launcher?
Nova ใมกςђєг
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Chiboj(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
chidooh1: This device is my next port of call, what's the price?
Depending on your location, and outlet, could range from #36k to #36k, maybe cheaper.
Re: The Tecno Phantom Pad: Superb Budget Tablet by Chiboj(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2013
olahero: Nova ใมกςђєг
Thanks. Nova rocks

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer / Shocking: Justin Beiber Could Have Saved Blackberry / What To Do When Your Iphone Won't Turn On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.