Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Help! It's Urgent - Nigeria Immigration E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! It's Urgent - Nigeria Immigration E-passport (1253 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! It's Urgent - Nigeria Immigration E-passport by Chimmy(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2008
Please i need know if both of the requirements of the Passport Guarantor's Form is compulsory to be provided (i.e. National ID & Driving License) or

can I submit anyone that is available? cos i don't have both of the requirements. Who knows, please help it's urgent.
Re: Help! It's Urgent - Nigeria Immigration E-passport by omogidi234(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2008
If you are guarantor to someone who is applying for the e-passport, you have to produce photocopy of your passport photopage as well as your nigerian ID card. They serve two different puposes. Your passport is the instrument of guarantoship while your national ID identifies you as its name implies. If you wan more infor holla me at arinnet08@gmail.com. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Studying In Sweden / Bill Gate Visa Application Denied / Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.