Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Meet Adekunlegold The Guy Who Photoshopped Himself Wit Tiwa,toolz And Tonto Dike - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Adekunlegold The Guy Who Photoshopped Himself Wit Tiwa,toolz And Tonto Dike (801 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / Ay's Daughter Singing Tonto Dike's 'HI' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adekunlegold The Guy Who Photoshopped Himself Wit Tiwa,toolz And Tonto Dike by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
When we talk of Photoshop experts, we sure have heard of Adekunle Gold (Kosoko Adekunle). The guy who had the courage to meet people he never really met. The guy who photo shopped himself with Toolz, Tonto Dikeh and Tiwa Savage. Does it ring a bell yet? I’m sure it does. See Pictures below. He granted an Interview with Oluwaseyitan (Desseys Blog) about his career, what motivated him to make the bold steps and what we should expect from him soon.

So everyone is wondering who Adekunle Gold is.. Can you tell us about yourself?
I’m just a not too old guy who has got so much drive with greatness being the only thing I think about. A philanthropist, a lover of God and humanity.

How did your career as a graphic designer start?
I studied Arts and design but majored in Graphics at the Lagos state polytechnic. I was almost a lawyer. Was trying hard to fight back my love for arts. With time I came to terms with my dream s. I believed and knew i would do exploits being an artist and I crave and love anything beautiful.

Read more here
http://.com/2013/08/db-exclusive-interview-with.html#more

Re: Meet Adekunlegold The Guy Who Photoshopped Himself Wit Tiwa,toolz And Tonto Dike by kunlesehan(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2013
the boy try sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Skelewu Dance Video By Tottenham Superstar. Emmanuel Adebayor / Charles Okafor Has A New Life / Wyclef Jean For Haiti Presidency:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.