Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! (2027 Views)

Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze / The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up / Happy 37th Birthday To 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by omoalajah(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde (popularly known as Funke Akindele is now 37 years today. Funke Akindele was born in August 24, 1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Akindele worked in television before switching to cinema, becoming known for her starring role in the family-oriented Nigerian television show I Need to Know.
Akindele's qualifications include an OND in Mass Communication from the Ogun State Polytechnic and a law degree from the
University of Lagos.

She later came into the spotlight with the movie 'Jenifa' which gave her a lot of fame and recognition which also landed African Movie Academy Award for Best
Actress in a Leading role (2009)

Congrats Jenifa...

Source: http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/happy-37th-birthday-to-funke-akindele.html

Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by Swiftboy(m): 3:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Funky is specially talented...she's nice too! I wish her the best of every good things in life! I respect her strong heart,creativity and passion. I wish her long life,great wealth and sound health. 2 Days ago she tweeted @me that she's working on her next movie titled 'Everybody loves Jenifer' {not a sequel to Jenifer sequel}which will be released by December!
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Hbd!
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by 3ace(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Gbogbo bis gels, HBD o.
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by sholay2011(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Sulia kan, ayetoro kan; Jenifa kan, Lagos kan grin...Happy Birthday! Wishing you the best in life endeavours. All your dreams would be achieved in life IJN. God bless.
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by dplomaticVal: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Get mawwied soon
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by Smhart1(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! by omoalajah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
dplomaticVal: Get mawwied soon
do you have someone for her??

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Complains Of No Light / Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. / Bloody H0t! Check Out New N*de Photos Of Maheeda – Don’t Open If You’re Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.