Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Heavy Heart/Chest Big Bang Pain When Drinking Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heavy Heart/Chest Big Bang Pain When Drinking Water (648 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / My Girl Feel Pain When: / Pain When Urinating: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Heart/Chest Big Bang Pain When Drinking Water by Joel3(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2013
in some couple of time i had a big bang like blow in my chest when drinking water. it happen as a result of clash between air gas and water on the chest. is like drinking the water and bech at the same time. the water has already close all the space in the throat and has a speed of coming down. and the air has a higher speed of going up to comes out from the mouth mostly after eating. this clashes at the tied corners of the heart with a big bang. very and highly painful when this happens, infact it stop breathing for a while as the heart feels stretch above it limit.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors To Commence Nationa Wide Strike On 1st Oct / Possible Way Ebola Could Be Spreading / Most Important Things You Need To Know About Ebola Virus [A MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.