Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Free Online Bachelor's And Masters Degree Programmes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Bachelor's And Masters Degree Programmes (782 Views)

University Of Abuja Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes / Low-cost/Free Tuition Bachelor's and Master's Programs In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Bachelor's And Masters Degree Programmes by amnestylaw1(m): 2:31am On Aug 24, 2013
I am rounding up my BRS degree and I'll be enrolling for the MRS degree too. NAtions University offers both Bachelor's of Religious Studies and Masters of Religious Studies and Masters of Divinity for free for students all over the world except USA. If you live in the US you'll pay some money. For more info visit www.nationsu.org to enrol for free. If you need further information, feel free to ask me any question. Website for lessons is www.nationsu.net
Re: Free Online Bachelor's And Masters Degree Programmes by amnestylaw1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Programmes can be taken in English, Arabic French and some other languages

(1) (Reply)

ASUU!!! / Kogi State University Cutoff Mark For 2013/2014 Sessions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.