Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! (2997 Views)

Kanye Wests Wants More Kids But Kim Kardashian Says No! / E! Presenters Mimicks North Wests' Outfits For An Entire Week / Photos From Kanye Wests' Basketball Themed Surprise Party...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:04am On Aug 24, 2013
Long awaited picture of North West! So many haters said they were waiting to sell, Kim Simply announced on Face Book , North! There she is adorable! Congratulations to proud Mama Kim and Papa Kanye!

Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Stunner1(f): 3:23am On Aug 24, 2013
nicee
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
MsSantaClaus:
Long awaited picture of North West! So many haters said they were waiting to sell, Kim Simply announced on Face Book , North! There she is adorable! Congratulations to proud Mama Kim and Papa Kanye!
where did you copy this picture from, I'm dead sure u didn't take this yourself, y not reference the original picture-taker, U are a plagiarist like Linda ikeji, U shud be sued.
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
jimmy4x:

where did you copy this picture from, I'm dead sure u didn't take this yourself, y not reference the original picture-taker, U are a plagiarist like Linda ikeji, U shud be sued.

Lool! Ur funny, I hope you know the meaning of Plagiarism Let's not expose too much ignorance, even on NAIRALAND !
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2014
MsSantaClaus:

Lool! Ur funny, I hope you know the meaning of Plagiarism Let's not expose too much ignorance, even on NAIRALAND !
hahahaha....even if I don't, a dictionary is always with me...hehehe, nd I still know ow to read and write.tongue
was only pulling ya legs
btw....how about the email processing business I talked about??
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
jimmy4x:

hahahaha....even if I don't, a dictionary is always with me...hehehe, nd I still know ow to read and write.tongue
was only pulling ya legs
btw....how about the email processing business I talked about??

Lol ! Your darling is back , so that should make you happy! Anyway , I've moved on from email processing, though some people are still doing it. I had a Payza account, so when that went I stopped.
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
MsSantaClaus:

Lol ! Your darling is back , so that should make you happy! Anyway , I've moved on from email processing, though some people are still doing it. I had a Payza account, so when that went I stopped.
Lol...can u now see Linda is a good woman, she didn't deserve what happened to her, av u read the shocking story she had to share bout the whole saga....wetin u don almost kill me ontop...smh
lol...
Linda is back and better....she's recruiting already.
She has learnt a lotta lessons nd I'm happy for her.
back to our gist....can u email me some of the genuine website I could work with?? twud really be helpful
mail me @phemmypreshatgmail.com
Bless you ma'am
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2014
jimmy4x:

Lol...can u now see Linda is a good woman, she didn't deserve what happened to her, av u read the shocking story she had to share bout the whole saga....wetin u don almost kill me ontop...smh
lol...
Linda is back and better....she's recruiting already.
She has learnt a lotta lessons nd I'm happy for her.
back to our gist....can u email me some of the genuine website I could work with?? twud really be helpful
mail me @phemmypreshatgmail.com
Bless you ma'am

Ok will send you a mail from empowernija13
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 14, 2014
MsSantaClaus:

tnx ma'am, will be waiting
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
MsSantaClaus:

Aunty mi, still expecting ur mail...
btw, hope you are fine??
Re: Kim Kardashiand And Kanye Wests Adorable Baby! by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
jimmy4x:

Aunty mi, still expecting ur mail...
btw, hope you are fine??

Hi, so sorry , I thought I'd sent it, mail me at empowernija13atlive.com

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Bad About Negative Stories Written About My Mum—omotola’s Daughter / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife..nkiru Sylvanus Cries Out!!! / Ladies: Meet Davido's Handsome Bodyguard (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.