Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss (1295 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss by lurge(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2013

Kanye West did not only reveal a photo of his daughter North West, he also used the Kris Jenner show to reply President Obama‘s latest jab at him and Kim Kardashian.
Seems Obama does not have a liking For Kanye West as he has twice called the rapper a jackass which of course got him a response from Yeezy.
Most recently while on an interview with David Blum for Kindle singles, Obama had once again said celebrities like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were responsible for the present wrong values in the American dream. In his words, “Kids weren’t monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation, and thinking that somehow that was the mark of success.”

And so when Kris Jenner threw a bait at Kanye on the issue, Yeezy took it hook, line and sinker and replied Obama saying:
"So Obama basically said we’re the new American dream. I think he was posing it like I was supposed to take it in a negative way, but I’m just so happy that the president mentions me so often. Thank you very much, Obama! I do think people should want to go on vacation or travel, because that’s what opens people’s minds. When I was in 5th grade, we went to China and I lived there for a year and I could speak Chinese… Also because my dad lived in an area that was mostly white and my mom stayed in Chicago in an area that’s mostly black and has gang activity, I had to navigate all these worlds. That scope is what I brought into my creations, to the music I make, to the clothing I make. When I design a shoe with Nike, that’s mentality is what I brought. So as Obama is talking about that, yes, they’re looking at what she’s wearing and where we’re going for vacation because this is the way we relate to this new information age. There will be new people getting passports and wanting to travel. They’ll hear songs like “N—-s in Paris” and they’ll be like, “I want to be a n—a in Paris!"
Guess we’ll be hearing an Obama diss track from Kanye West soon.
Source:http://www.naijawhistle.com/kanye-west-replies-obama-diss-again/
Re: Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss by dplomaticVal: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Yeezy spilled it!
Re: Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss by braine(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Yeeezy sure handled it well cool
Re: Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss by maphed: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bad examples!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Monalisa Chinda Weds Actor Joseph Benjamin / Woman Bares It All At Cokobar Concert / Photos: Psquare At The Presidential Villa In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.