Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Money (hard Currency) Discovered In A Waste Bin Bag. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money (hard Currency) Discovered In A Waste Bin Bag. (984 Views)

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / Breaking News ! Yemoja Discovered In Ibadan / Do You Dispose Your Sachet Water Bag In The Waste Bin? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money (hard Currency) Discovered In A Waste Bin Bag. by Anniettieufia(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2013
I use to thing that mysterious money is only associated to home video & money rituals,
But this is what is found shocking in yahoo news.

If this happened to be found in your house , WHAT WILL YOU DO ?

Bin bag full of cash left at house
Press Association - Friday, 23 August 2013
A bin bag stuffed with thousands of pounds of cash has been left on the doorstep of a house.
North Yorkshire Police said they will not reveal the exact amount ofmoney in the sack that was handed in to officers in York by thehouseholder on Tuesday.
A spokesman said Tuesday was bincollection day in that part of the city.
Now police are appealing for the public's help to work out what has happened.
Detective Inspector Andrea Kell of York CID, said: "This is a very unusual find which remains unexplained and we would like to find out where the money came from and rule out any criminal connection."
Ms Kell said the bag was found outside the former vicarage at 10am on Tuesday morning and shebelieves it was left at some point during that morning.
SOURCE :
YAHOO NEWS .
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/bin-bag-full-cash-left-house-071810052.html?orig_host_hdr=uk.news.yahoo.com&.intl=GB&.lang=en-GB
Re: Money (hard Currency) Discovered In A Waste Bin Bag. by Anniettieufia(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Hahahaha !
I laugh ,
if i see this kind of mystery in my compound,
i don't think the Nigerian Police would be the one to help me unravel this mystery,
I would rather allow it to remain as a waste in A TIGHT CONTAINER for somedays to see if it will disappear back to where it came from, then after it remained, justice will find it way .

(1) (Reply)

2go Finally Launched Their Social Network Accounts / Ministry Confirms Purchase Of N255m Vehicles For Oduah / A Nairalander With American Actor, Forest Whitaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.