Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. (575 Views)

Paul Okoye's Message To Ladies Who Always Make Their Man Late For Events (Photo) / The Reason Why Tonto Dikeh Rediculed Mercy Johnson On Social Media / Why Tonto Dikeh Must Be Stopped- OJB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. by Tuntheycr7: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Am not tryin to be haters here cause I knw many Tontolites on Nairaland would throw stones but sometimes I just wonder why any single stuffz about this yellow pawpaw makes it to the front page while there are a lots of interesting and educating trends which our mods. ought to have moved to the front page are still there.
Here are some funny post about Tonto Dikeh in recent times which have flooded the front page : 1. Tonto posed with marijuana.
2. Tonto Dikeh shows off her new Ipad.
3. Tonto Dikeh wants to commit suicide. (how dt 1 reduce d price of garri?
4. Tonto talks about her attempts to commit suicide.
5. Tonto Dikeh without makeup.
6. Tonto Dikeh new hairstyle.
7. Tonto tweets about Mercy Johnson.
8. Tonto Dikeh shows her new bikini. etc
D new post was Tonto to perform at BBA grand finale. I beg wetin she wan sing?
Bt ma question is what could have been the reason behind Tonto Dikeh sh.itz making FP all the time?
Is it dat she is the number 1 celeb. 4naija? Perhapz may b it is the part of the rules that Tonto must make front page ?
Jux ma views anyway. I hope d mods. wont banned me anyway. Bt if you do God de.
Thanks.
Re: Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. by Tuntheycr7: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls wat are ur views on this?
Re: Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. by Lindajohn(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Please u guys should leave my tonto dicke alone oh, haterz!
Re: Why Tonto Dikeh Always Make The Front Page. by Tuntheycr7: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Linda john: Please u guys should leave my tonto dicke alone oh, haterz!
Hymmm. I hear u Lindah

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Insists She Dated 2shotz And He Actually Battered Her / About Tea Jazz Also Known As Mr Super Lover / "I Dont Believe In Marriage"-femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.