Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

‘alaba’ Pays Burna Boy N10million For Rights To L.I.F.E. Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘alaba’ Pays Burna Boy N10million For Rights To L.I.F.E. Album (739 Views)

Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / ‘I Charge N10million For Collaboration...' -- Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘alaba’ Pays Burna Boy N10million For Rights To L.I.F.E. Album by entadaplace: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Burna Boy & Aristokrat Records are dancing to the bank after they reportedly sold the marketing rights for Burna’s debut album to ‘Alaba boys’.

Popular Alaba marketer Uba Pacific is said to have bought the rights for the L.I.F.E album for a fee of N10million.

According to Hip Hop World, Burna Boy’s album has been selling so fast that it has allayed the fears of UBA Pacific who was skeptical on paying such a huge amount for a new act. He reportedly sold 40,000 copies on the first day!

In the last couple of years, marketers in Alaba have stopped paying artistes to secure marketing rights of their albums. They now prefer to split the royalties made from the sales of albums.

source
Re: ‘alaba’ Pays Burna Boy N10million For Rights To L.I.F.E. Album by amiskurie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
booked!
Re: ‘alaba’ Pays Burna Boy N10million For Rights To L.I.F.E. Album by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Very much deserved in my opinion

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Scandal That Derailed One Of America’s Most Promising Executives / Afrocandy And Obahiagbon Reacts To Jim Iyke's Deliverance / VIDEO: TRACE Urban Presents “the Seat With Chidinma”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.