Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Okay, so I know I've not been posting here as regularly as I should (and to those following my Nightlies series, my sincere apologies!)and I did point out once that it was because I was working on a few projects. Well, i'm done with one of them and I felt you guys should be the first to know of my creation; Zakura Weekly!

Okay, I know the name is a bit on the wacky side! A friend and I have been working on starting a weekly humour magazine for a while now and finally we're pretty much ready to launch. Zakura Weekly is a weekly humour/comedy magazine that's aimed at being funny (we hope!) and just coming up with the craziest, silliest naija stuff every week. The magazine is billed to be released every week (Sunday)and will be in PDF format so you can download and read on your computer or smartphone. It will be in two formats - large format for computers and tablets and mobile format for mobile devices. Our initial plan is to make the first ten issues free and after that we will decide if it remains free or there might have to be a subscription fee.

So, that's it! The first issue is billed to be released on the 1st of September and subscribers get to download it first before the official download page is made public on the Zakura Weekly official website (zakuraweekly.com).

So, my fellow Nairaland literature/writing board members/visitors, I need you guys support on this one. Subscribe, share, spread the word......you guys have been so supportive and i'm so grateful and I hope this becomes a success eventually!

To subscribe, go to http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/ and enter your name, email address and phone number. We also intend to have a members section on the site but that is still in the works and once that is done, you guys will be the first to know.

Cheers!!!

http://zakuraweekly.com/

Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Creative!
Welldone Senbonzakura
I finally get to type your name correctly cheesy. Thanks to Zakura magazine grin
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Tinkybabe: Creative!
Welldone Senbonzakura
I finally get to type your name correctly cheesy. Thanks to Zakura magazine grin

Lolz, thanks Tinky!!!
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by Ishilove: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2013
How much are you willing to pay us for subscribing? angry
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Ishilove: How much are you willing to pay us for subscribing? angry

Hahahaha!!!!!! Ishi, pay kwa?!!!!
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by Ishilove: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Hahahaha!!!!!! Ishi, pay kwa?!!!!
Yeske. You pay us for reading, we read. Everyone is happy!! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeske. You pay us for reading, we read. Everyone is happy!! cheesy cheesy tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2013
Sebonzakure the mag looks guyish....it doesn't have that feminine vava voomsmiley

But nice one dear, I like.
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Sebonzakure the mag looks guyish....it doesn't have that feminine vava voomsmiley

But nice one dear, I like.

ma binu jere....when two guys are the brains behind something, it usually turns out that way! Though we do plan to review and improve on designs as we go on. Thanks for looking through!!!
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by adebayo201: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

ma binu jere....when two guys are the brains behind something, it usually turns out that way! Though we do plan to review and improve on designs as we go on. Thanks for looking through!!!
then the other guy shd be kageyoshi,ehn? Seems i av heard dt name before,i think Naruto or one of manga!
Re: Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
UPDATE!: SO the first issue of Zakura Weekly should have been out close to a month ago but due to quite a few unforseen stuff coming up, we had to postpone and postpone and postpone the launch till today. However, like Blackberry with BBM for Android and iOS, we have to hold it off a bit more. However, unlike them, we have an actual date for the release. New release date is October first, to coincide with Independence day. So if you're not subscribed yet to get it free on release day and subsequent releases, head out here: http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/ and subscribe now. Thanks and cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Editor Needed / 5 Article Writers Needed Urgently / Quick Writing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.