Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigerians Please Do Not Ignore This Woman's Cry For Help! Bring Her Justice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Please Do Not Ignore This Woman's Cry For Help! Bring Her Justice. (555 Views)

Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Nigerian Police Inserted Hot Iron Into My Tohtoh! - Tortured Woman Cry's Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Do Not Ignore This Woman's Cry For Help! Bring Her Justice. by caramel007(f): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is calling on civil groups and human right organisattions to come to the aid of this woman. She is yet to get justice since 2012. This must not be allowed to go on. Please use whatever instruments at your disposal to ensure that this video goes viral. Those hoodlums must be brought to book. I am doing my own part, hopefully you will do yours.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/08/woman-says-agbara-police-inserted-hot.html?m=1

Do click and watch/listen to the video. It is no attempt at earning revenue through clicks.

Please moderators, front page if you care to. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Please Do Not Ignore This Woman's Cry For Help! Bring Her Justice. by Dubby6(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
no vex oo,i no get mb so i will click on nothing

She is yet to get justice since 2012
She never c anitin na some have been waiting 4 justice since 1996

(1) (Reply)

How Mother-of-two Screaming In Horror As Police Officers 'beat Her / Pardoned Prison Inmate Re-arrested For Armed Robbery!! / Surviving Crew Of Associated Airlines Crash To Lose Fingers, Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.