Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere (1196 Views)

To Let:furnished 5 Bedroom Duplex @ General Gas Estates, Akobo Ibadan. With Pics / Tastefully Furnished Miniflat In Ajayi Street Surulere Lagos @ 270k/a For 2 Yrs / Fully Furnished Miniflat Bq At Ogudu Gra,zone A4 Estate To Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Available Miniflat To Let:

Our client is relocating outside lagos from his new furnished apartment due to a change of job.
Rent: 300k p.a x 2yrs excluding other fees

*All areas fully tiled
*Imported doors
*Balcony
*Shower
*Gated with carpark

Added Options:
*Split AC
*42" Flat screen tv
*Generator
*Refrigerator
*Washing machine
*Home theater
*lovely settees/furniture

Interested clients should call:
Hh&m:

Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by blitzman: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Where in surulere?
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lawanson area
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by i1: 4:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Does the price include the furniture?
2 what are the fees?
3. Did the landlord agree to a sublease?
4.What's the remainder of his term?
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2013
i.:
Does the price include the furniture?
2 what are the fees?
3. Did the landlord agree to a sublease?
4.What's the remainder of his term?

*300k is the annual rent exclusive of furniture
*Normal agency/agreement but MAY be subject to negotiation
*The landlord is aware he's relocating
*He paid for 2yrs. He's stayed there for less than 6 months
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kitchen & bathroom

Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by obua: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
is it a 1bdroom or selfcontained room
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by azpekuliar: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Does the tenant have the landlords permission to sublet the apartment? Yes or No? Your response that he is aware that the tenant is relocating isn't sufficient.

Secondly, if the tenant is to sublet he cannot give out what does not belong to him. I'd explain. If he was offered a 2-year term certain, say, 1st January, 2013 to 31st December, 2015 and has only spent 5 months, if he must sublet he cannot sublet to a new tenant for a term exceeding the 31st of December 2015. So your ad for a 2-year term isn't proper.

Sorry if I sound too professional wink, perhaps the rules on the street are different... grin
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
obua: is it a 1bdroom or selfcontained room

Its a 1-bedroom apartment
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
azpekuliar: Does the tenant have the landlords permission to sublet the apartment? Yes or No? Your response that he is aware that the tenant is relocating isn't sufficient.

Secondly, if the tenant is to sublet he cannot give out what he does not have, i.e what does not belong to him. I'd explain. If he was offered a 2-year term certain, say, 1st January, 2013 to 31st December, 2015 and has only spent 5 months, if he must sublet he cannot sublet to a new tenant for a term exceeding the 31st of December 2015. So your ad for a 2-year term isn't proper.

Sorry if I sound a bit too professional wink, perhaps the rules on the street are a bit different... grin

Too professional indeed & rules on the street What an ego trip.

A lot of prospective clients have phoned, some viewed the apartment yesterday too and are fully aware of the terms. Even the person who asked that question is possibly one of those callers but to put your curiosity to rest the owner is aware that our client is relocating, he want 2yr rent for his property and whosoever is taking the apartment will be dealing with owner but he's comfortable with our client bringing a client hence our involvement.

Part of the reasons i stated the months spent out of the 2yr rent is to make infos open, dispel any fear of fraud since its still occupied and a possibility of better negotiation for interested clients. Our clients interest is to get his refund on time cos he has less than 3weeks stay in lagos.

Anyway thanks for your observation.
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Going....going...
Re: To Let: Furnished Miniflat @ Surulere by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2013
..Gone

(1) (Reply)

Price List & Rates Of The Tallest Hotel In West Africa; Intercontinental Hotel / Decent 3Bedroom Flat With 4t/3b @ Layi Oyekanmi Area, Mushin. PIXXX / Newly Built 4NOS OF MINI FLATS @ NEW OKO- OBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.