Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib (1835 Views)

New TV Show: AY's Crib: / Review: Season 1 Of ‘ay’s Crib’ Kicks Off / Pictures From The Screening Of “AY’s Crib” And “Single & Married” in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by olokfor: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
These are pictures from the set of TV show, AY’s crib and D’banj was present but it remains to be seen if he just stopped by or if he will be acting.

www.metronaija.com/photos-dbanj-on-the-set-of-tv-show-ays-crib/

Re: PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by phreddie(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by RedCard1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Handsome D'banj. It's well. Now I know what you know, I don dey like you. Lol
Re: PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by Smhart1(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
I dont even know why i like this guy
Re: PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by 3ace(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
D'banj should just shave those beards. He looks terrible these days.
Re: PHOTOS -d’banj On The Set Of TV Show, Ay’s Crib by tellwisdom: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Assist A Nairalander To Win An Award (PIC) / As Nov 1st Draws Close, Tstv Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country / Bbnaija - Tolani Caught Mastubating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.