Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Enemy Of Nigeria Youths - Banks Jerk Up Lending Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Enemy Of Nigeria Youths - Banks Jerk Up Lending Rate (528 Views)

CBN Reduces Lending Rate To 11 Percent / Cash Shortage Hits Banks, Overnight Lending Rate Jumps / CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Enemy Of Nigeria Youths - Banks Jerk Up Lending Rate by Sgtkoselupa: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
As if the unemployment of Nigerian Youths is not painful enough, Some Commercial Banks have been advising companies of increase in their interest rates adducing the 50% CRR on Federal Government funds as the reason for the hike. This will further increase the finance cost of companies, which will reduce the already famished profitability. Some employees will be thrown into the already bad unemployment market. Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi a sadist?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Enemy Of Nigeria Youths - Banks Jerk Up Lending Rate by israel007: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
I don't believe this.

So if I borrow 100k I will pay 150k back or what

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job For Fresh Graduate ,and Corpers / I Have 50hectares Of Land In Benin,but Need Partners To Strt Farming On The Land / Hire Purchase. Maximum Of 8 Months With Reasonable Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.