Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Change Of Instiiontus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Instiiontus (660 Views)

Jamb 2014 No More Change Of Course/institution. / Difficulties With Yabatech Change Of Course Registration / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Instiiontus by hassan4me: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
I took this jamb and scored 186 filling Obafemi Awolowo University as my first and second choices. actually i really don't know may OAU will accept 180 because last year it was 200. so i think i should make change of institution but i dont know how to do it ,plz i need your help, e-mail hassan4allofus@yahoo.com, Thanks for all
Re: Change Of Instiiontus by delejames(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
just go to jamb office and purchase the change of course scratch card,its sold for #2,500.
Re: Change Of Instiiontus by sunboy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
Please can someone help me confirm this? that its still changable?

i scored 255 in my jamb and choosed OOU first and second choice, i`m willing to change to OAU or LAG or UI, please is it still possible or too late. I filled my form at lagos but currently in Ilorin.
Re: Change Of Instiiontus by abdurrazaq(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
delejames:

just go to jamb office and purchase the change of course scratch card,its sold for #2,500.

That is the answer to your question. The earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

University Scholarships / Pls Anyone Know About Abu Post Ume Date And Cut-off? / Unibuja Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.