Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos (967 Views)

Internet Service Coming To Africa From Space In 2016, All Thanks To Facebook / Humans Are About To Get Lazier, All Thanks To The Origibot / Any, With Opera Mini 4.2 Handler Mtn Cheat Code. Thanks As U Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Taken last month in Tampa Bay, Florida, this incredible picture is of a waterspout, which is a type of tornado that typically occurs over warm water. Waterspouts can feature wind speeds over 200 km per hour, and it's been speculated that they are responsible for some of the losses associated with the Bermuda Triangle.
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2013
I tell you all that being science-inclined is sweet, it keeps your brain up and running, and that's by the way, check this out, i called or Nicknamed it a 'shockfossil' this sculpture was generated by a particle accelerator, which is a device that uses electromagnetic fields to propel electrically-charged particles to extremely high speeds. It takes up to 5 million volts to accelerate a beam of electrons into acrylic, and when these temporarily trapped electrons are released, they are carefully gathered into channels that look like everything from river deltas to trees to human lungs.

Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2013
who can point where our earth is amongst these?

Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2013
who can tell me why Uracil code isn't there
and for fact, these are DNA bases, guanine (G), cytosine (C), adenine (A) and thymine (T), pair up with each other to form units called base pairs.
if you a biotechnologist you should be able to map what i'm saying

Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by infobiz9ja(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2013
What am I doing here?
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2013
infobiz9ja: What am I doing here?
you are jonzing bros
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by lildray(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2013
good info bro.
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by lildray(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2013
infobiz9ja: What am I doing here?
e be like say u dey crash abi?
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2013
lildray:
e be like say u dey crash abi?
abi oh! sharing knowledge isn't a bad thing
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by infobiz9ja(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Just Passing cheesy
Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
infobiz9ja: Just Passing cheesy

I see you paddy

Re: Incredible science but all thanks to God with Amazing photos by Tobetoe(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2013
I hail o.. Abeg more torrie and more pix

(1) (Reply)

Good News: How To Change Your Twitter Avater With A Mobile Phone / Number Portability Begins - Change Your Network Without Changing Your Number / Most Of Us Don't Know Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.