Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA (2355 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Turkish Visa / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by halobaba: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2013
i got a tourist visa, through Ghana, they put a Ghana residence first and then the Turkish visa
My question is, i will have to travel from Lagos will i have issues at the airport? since i am not traveling from ghana to turkey? if i get to turkey will there be any problems in the immigration at Turkish arrival?

Secondly how possible is it to extend it in Turkey? Advise please
baba suwe
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by justwise(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Why did you not ask these questions before going through the dodgy route?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by halobaba: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
@justwise what will be the concequenses so i dont fly at all..or make i just go? can it be extended in Turkey when i reach there..or is it the same thing?
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by joxiri: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2013
@ poster
If its an evisa you have throught ghana resident permit, then am not sure this will work because ghana is not an oecd country and is therefore not part of the countries you can use to obtain an e-visa
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by justwise(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2013
halobaba: i got a tourist visa, through Ghana, [b]they put a Ghana residence first [/b]and then the Turkish visa
My question is, i will have to travel from Lagos will i have issues at the airport? since i am not traveling from ghana to turkey? if i get to turkey will there be any problems in the immigration at Turkish arrival?

Secondly how possible is it to extend it in Turkey? Advise please
baba suwe

Who put the residence permit on your passport? What is the process of getting Ghanaian resident permit? You need to know all these before you step out with that passport.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by halobaba: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Joxiri No is not Evisa, is sticker the normal one, but it was issued through ghana in there embassy,

@Justwise if i want to fly out will it be easy, if i arrive turkey will they ask why dint i get it from nigeria? Just curious
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by obigin43(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think the OP dont know how to express his self,getting ghana permit is normal and it is easy to get as loang as u are from west africa and i have seen alot of people in this situation too cos if u dont hv ghana permit u wont be able to apply for visa inside ghana,op was talking as if he was not in ghana when the permit was issued if so i would advice u to confirm the visa first b4 anything and if its authentic that means u can fly either from nigeria or ghana no issue.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by adepojuot: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
If ur Ghana and ur turkey visa are genuine,u are good to go from Ghana turkey,u don't need to come back to Nigeria to book a flight but u might get an issue at port of entry because ur arrangements will look suspicious.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by adepojuot: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
If ur Ghana and ur turkey visa are genuine,u are good to go from Ghana turkey,u don't need to come back to Nigeria to book a flight but u might get an issue at port of entry because ur arrangement look suspicious,even if u come back to 9ja to book a flight its still the same thing,they will still question u.the best thing for u is to pray hard b4 u leave 9ja to turkey.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by halobaba: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok..being Frank never even been to Ghana before, it was arranged, so am wondering if i will fly out from nigeria or enter ghana first and fly from there to Turkey..

Thank You
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by justwise(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2013
halobaba: @Joxiri No is not Evisa, is sticker the normal one, but it was issued through ghana in there embassy,

@Justwise if i want to fly out will it be easy, if i arrive turkey will they ask why dint i get it from nigeria? Just curious
Thanks in anticipation

justwise:

Who put the residence permit on your passport? What is the process of getting Ghanaian resident permit? You need to know all these before you step out with that passport.

Why did you not answer my question?
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by bellong: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2013
halobaba: Ok..being Frank never even been to Ghana before, it was arranged, so am wondering if i will fly out from nigeria or enter ghana first and fly from there to Turkey..

Thank You

You need to confirm if the Turkish visa stamped on your passport is genuine before you start thinking of having problem at the port of entry. SInce you were not there in person, how sure are you that the stamped visa is genuine?

However, if it is a genuine visa, you should have no problem at the port of entry. What they check is the authenticity of the visa on your passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by Godson201333(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Since it was arranged then i do not know what to tell ya because the immigration are gonna ask you some sensitive questions that you might not be able to answer!!
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by optimusprime2(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2013
If that Turkish Visa is not genuine(because it seems likely so) dont even dream of trying it, Turkey is one country that does'nt deal lightly with Visa Fakers at alll- Trust me, I know what I am saying.
But if your Turkish Visa is genuine, basically it was applied for and obtained from the Turkish embassy, why not? you can leave from Ghana, Mali, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Gambia to Turkey, afterall your Passport is an ECOWAS region passport (covers for all West African countries).
But if you know that your so called "Tukish Visa Arrangement" was crooked, just save yourself big trouble.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by toptex: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2013
I will want to know if Nigeria is part of country turkey issue E-visa.
Re: Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA by bellong: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
toptex: I will want to know if Nigeria is part of country turkey issue E-visa.

You can get the E-Visa only if you have a valid schengen visa or any OECD countries or a valid residence permit of schengen countries. Outside that, you can't get the E-Visa.

(1) (Reply)

The Architectural Wonders Of Abiriba: A Photographer's Delight (pics) / Turkey Sinks Airbus A330 For Diving Attraction And Artificial Reef(pics) / Anyone Here Living In Malta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.