Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. (9457 Views)

Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Naofficial: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2013

Imagine her actually wearing a bikini with this kinda body… hot
[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2013
She is turning into orobo.

Time to hit the gym mercy, not easy but worth it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Naofficial: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Chillisauce: She is turning into orobo.

Time to hit the gym mercy, not easy but worth it.

totally she killed it. I dont mind fuc*king her.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Alikaxon(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Mercy johnson not even looking like a married woman, and a mother. She is hot though.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Naofficial:
totally she killed it. I dont mind fuc*king her.

That's how the orobo transition starts...gradually gradually....two pikin enter, her size increases.

After a baby, pls work hard to get your former body because if you don't, it will be very difficult..even when you try, the skin will start getting flabby.

As per you F.king her, I got nothing to say to you. Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Alikaxon: Mercy johnson not even looking like a married woman, and a mother. She is hot though.

omotola even looks better with three kids

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

omotola even looks better with three kids
that omotola's own no be small tin o.. I tink say na jars she dey use.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2013
this is human cloning of hippopotamus.......

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by MizEmerald(f): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Who is talking abt Omotola.she was younger when she had her children and its normal for her to get back into shape

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2013
I am not feeling that look..love her though kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by kreamidiva(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2013
Fat don dey come o.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2013
This is as 'local' as it gets. I think we prefer her frontal assets, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't like it. I think its time to hit the gym.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Enegod(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2013
she is hot like hell!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Enegod: she is hot like hell!
mind fuc*king her? Cos thats all i have been feeling since..
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by RyanEbuka(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm fcuuckN lost. What's hot there? Gosh she's ugly af…

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Enegod(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Drock4christ:
oya, start fvcking.. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Enegod(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
mr cork is at again... grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by dplomaticVal: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
jeeeez!! all l cee, is a mosquito bite infested black yash embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by mrking3(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
to be honest! She has actually lost form! Looking so Robost now! Infact! Just too FAT for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ liking! She doesn't look sexy! But I think she's hot tho!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by joeace2020(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Drock4christ:

the moniker and the comment...reeks of hypocrisy
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by flolancracker: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
joeace2020:

the moniker and the comment...reeks of hypocrisy
lmao!!!!

@topic. She's fat >>> + shapeless legs >>> + she really needs to gym to balance it up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
mr_king: to be honest! She has actually lost form! Looking so Robost now! Infact! Just too FAT for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ liking! She doesn't look sexy! But I think she's hot tho!

For your liking? Lol she is married,and your opinion matters not!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Lekan247: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
IvyBlue:

For your liking? Lol she is married,and your opinion matters not!
u look muah can i sample ur particulars.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by lepasharon(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
she looks darker..anyway that's exotic cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nothing great about this pic,i no like am joor undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy. by prettyjo(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
lepasharon: she looks darker..anyway that's exotic cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced / Rihanna’s Bodyguard Grabs Rihanna’s Boobz On Public By Mistake! Lol See Photos / Celebrity Rev. Sister Who Danced With Student Shares More Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.