Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More (4517 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
amieesuccess: quote author=meine]
Like mysticgal said, Kindly call your daughter when she turns 18 and give her the reasons she should lose her virginity and sleep with everyone, spare us this. Thanks

That's IF the girl will still be a virgin by 18
thank you o.i didnt know there are some people with an iota of decency and value for their the sanctity of the marital bed
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Common sense should tell you that virginity must only be lost in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nnamaniuju(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Every one has his/her own believe.keeping virginity until wedding nite is d act of repecting God nd ur partner.it doesn't really matter whether he{ur partner}respect it or not.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Tinkybabe(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Da Julee: "She lose lost her virginity after I married Her".

OP,your post makes no sense to me but I have done the needful,corrected your grammatical error embarassed
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by simdam500(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Da Julee: "Virginity is sacred, Yes! Everyone was once a virgin and at some point in life one must lose his or her virginity. Thus it's not an absolute disgrace for a female to lose her virginity before Marriage, of course virginity is more of physical than mental, so what if a female lose her virginity due to an accident − was it their fault? at this point How on earth would the man believe the Lady to have lose her virginity through accident? compare this to a lady who actually lose her virginity through sex before marriage. Again compare this to a lady who lose her virginity after marriage. For Christ sake one must lose her virginity at some point in life so it dosent really matter how. After all a man dose not love a woman because she is a virgin. Therefore, I conclude that virginity is more physical than Mental or emotional, so it dose not in anyway contribute to the emotions of a man to a woman and dose not creat room for a man to value a woman more in the name of "She lose her virginity after I married Her".
riding an horse... lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

#IWD2016 Empowering The Girl Child To Become A Woman;Breaking The Glass Ceiling / My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated / Should Every Property Owned By A Couple Be In The Husband's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.