Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists (1769 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Seriously

-Sacking of Manmustwacc
-3 christian mods
-Front page christian e-convention

Think about it. Atheism is bad for any Nigerian business. Atheism was growing rapidly on Nairaland. Why do I have the feeling that these measures and events were as a result of either

a)many xtians and muslims running away from Nairaland because of the painful truth of atheism or numerous complaints or
b)many xtians and muslims (unfairly) complaining about atheists en masse due to the debunkery of their religions

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by MrTroll(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Conspiracy theorist cheesy
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Troll: Conspiracy theorist cheesy

Really?? because the ignorant religious threads have now risen in numbers!! So many foolish religious threads popping up. It wasnt like this during MMC

There is some truth behind the conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2013
You're closer to the truth of the matter than you might realize... Seun has figured NL atheists can't feed him..

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
musKeeto: You're closer to the truth of the matter than you might realize... Seun has figured NL atheists can't feed him..

There comes a time that Nigerians face the choice between truth and corrupt profit.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
musKeeto: You're closer to the truth of the matter than you might realize... Seun has figured NL atheists can't feed him..
VERY CORRECT, SEUN IS ATHEIST BY MOUTH BUT HE IS ONE SIDED~:~:~:~:~~~:~

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2013
satanist: VERY CORRECT, SEUN IS ATHEIST BY MOUTH BUT HE IS ONE SIDED~:~:~:~:~~~:~

It was quite obvious when he deleted the thread he opened about becoming an atheist. It will only get worse. I predict Obadiah won't last long.. A

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Hum... Am i welcome here? As in permitted to ask questions?
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2013
idnoble135: Hum... Am i welcome here? As in permitted to ask questions?

Ask away!!!
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by bolaino(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmm, interesting. Well nothing surprises me these days, anything's possible.
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2013
musKeeto:

It was quite obvious when he deleted the thread he opened about becoming an atheist. It will only get worse. I predict Obadiah won't last long.. A
all seuns mods are either muslim or atheist, with the exception of religion, of which i believe he will so go bonkers
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2013
satanist: all seuns mods are either muslim or atheist, with the exception of religion, of which i believe he will so go bonkers

I dont believe
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont believe
mynd44*atheist* ogugua88*pro atheist and gay activist* sexkillz*half atheist* maclatunji*muslim* mukina2*muslim* olawalebabs*muslim* ogbeche77*neither muslim, christian, atheist* crazyman*atheist* deols*muslim* jaybee*pro atheist* ijebabe*neither of all* and then seun*hypocritical atheist*
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2013
satanist: mynd44*atheist* ogugua88*pro atheist and gay activist* sexkillz*half atheist* maclatunji*muslim* mukina2*muslim* olawalebabs*muslim* ogbeche77*neither muslim, christian, atheist* crazyman*atheist* deols*muslim* jaybee*pro atheist* ijebabe*neither of all* and then seun*hypocritical atheist*

Oh, sorry didnt understand that that was what you were trying to say.

The religion section is what I am about
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh, sorry didnt understand that that was what you were trying to say.

The religion section is what I am about
only the relgion section has christian mods , because seun was coerced, but i know very soon its gonna go all kablooey.
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2013
satanist: only the relgion section has christian mods , because seun was coerced, but i know very soon its gonna go all kablooey.

Agreed.
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by bolaino(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Well, after everything is said and done, this section's still boring. LB, muskeetoo, plaethon, u guys should create topics na

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
bolaino: Well, after everything is said and done, this section's still boring. LB, muskeetoo, plaethon, u guys should create topics na

No motivation or inspiration embarassed

Seun killed my spirit sad

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

No motivation or inspiration embarassed

Seun killed my spirit sad
HOW ABOUT STARTING YOUR WEBSITE
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
satanist: HOW ABOUT STARTING YOUR WEBSITE

In due time....in due time

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

In due time....in due time
ok..........till then
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Judas2013: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Seriously

-Sacking of Manmustwacc
-3 christian mods
-Front page christian e-convention

Think about it. Atheism is bad for any Nigerian business. Atheism was growing rapidly on Nairaland. Why do I have the feeling that these measures and events were as a result of either

a)many xtians and muslims running away from Nairaland because of the painful truth of atheism or numerous complaints or
b)many xtians and muslims (unfairly) complaining about atheists en masse due to the debunkery of their religions

The old energies/religions/ illogical ways of reasoning will always fight back to their last breath. I have noticed most christian boycott their threads once Athiest start giving comments.

Athiesm is certainly bad for business: imagine Adeboye not receiving tithes for a year, that will lead his church to being bankrupt. No more fuel for private jets.

4 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

The old energies/religions/ illogical ways of reasoning will always fight back to their last breath. I have noticed most christian boycott their threads once Athiest start giving comments.

Athiesm is certainly bad for business: imagine Adeboye not receiving tithes for a year, that will lead his church to being bankrupt. No more fuel for private jets.

100000000000000000000 likes: in fact you deserve recharge card

4 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by ERF: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
I now see Seun's point of view now.

Yhu are right that MmW never promoted christainity... Buh he promoted Atheism.

Now as an atheist, what is yhur mission statement? To make us lose trust in our God... And is that not evil?
Yhu guys have no good aim other than "destroying the minds of the good minded"

we tell yhu to repent, and yhu say the otherwise. Yhu say there is no God, buh there is a devil..of which is in ya all.

Atheism is no religion.

Seun is an atheist buh shouldn't sit down and see good minded xtains leave his forum because of ill treatement by the atheist.... I think even though yhu think there is no God, shey yhu can tell if something is Good??
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Now as an atheist, what is yhur mission statement? To make us lose trust in our God... And is that not evil?

we tell yhu to repent, and yhu say the otherwise. Yhu say there is no God, buh there is a devil..of which is in ya all.

Atheism is no religion.

Seun is an atheist buh shouldn't sit down and see good minded xtains leave his forum because of ill treatement by the atheist.... I think even though yhu think there is no God, shey yhu can tell if something is Good??

What nonsense is this?

Manmustwacc recommended more christian than atheist threads. Manmustwacc never promoted atheism. I was even angry at him for not stickying one of my atheist threads.

Christians can lie and yet maintain that they are righteous. Gaddem!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

Well said!
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Atheism is no religion.

Seun is an atheist buh s
[size=20pt]GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH[/size]
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by ERF: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

What nonsense is this?

Manmustwacc recommended more christian than atheist threads. Manmustwacc never promoted atheism. I was even angry at him for not stickying one of my atheist threads.

Christians can lie and yet maintain that they are righteous. Gaddem!

No my brother... I just re quoted what yhu said here

Logicboy03:
Really?? because the ignorant religious threads have now risen in numbers!! So many foolish religious threads popping up. It wasnt like this during MMC
Which means he was against our e-evangelism... Yhu said it, that's what i meant bro.

Thanks for making me understand Seun POV... smiley
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

No my brother... I just re quoted what yhu said here

Which means he was against our e-evangelism... Yhu said it, that's what i meant bro.

Thanks for making me understand Seun POV... smiley

See this douche...

"ignorant religious threads"....I wasnt talking about all religious threads.

~By the way, please try and get a a proper username...you currently look like a computer error

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by ERF: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this douche...

"ignorant religious threads"....I wasnt talking about all religious threads.

~By the way, please try and get a a proper username...you currently look like a computer error

@bolded. I can't be a douche naaa...

A topic is a topic, so far its about christainity. . .
So topics promoting our Jesus is "ignorant" ba? So what else do we say apart from spreading the good news?

Yhu meant that, he choosed only topics that "question christainity" other than the one's that promote it e.g "is it right to do this... Or do that? " . . "did Jesus do this or do that" . . . And he never front paged any sermon topic abi? Only Jesoul did... And yhu call that fairness?

Smh..

@my username... Yhu can suggest a better nick bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol oh lord! grin

Logicbwoy go hit a blunt and calm your nerves my dear. kiss
Re: Conspiracy.....it Was All An Elaborate Ploy To Derail Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: *Kails*, Logicboy03( m)

Oh sh..t! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lineage Of Jesus Is From Mary Not Joseph / What Examples Are Nigeria's Leading Pastor's Giving? / God Is A Foolish Looser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.