Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Oau Versus Unn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Versus Unn (1240 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Versus Unn by SterlingTowers(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Which of one of this two schools do you respect most? Students and graduates of the two schools are not meant to participate because they will obviously be biased. Comments from people from other schools are most welcomed. Or should we put as: Which one of the two schools would you have chosen to go if they were the only 2 Universities in Nigeria? OAU v. UNN.

Alumni output home and abroad and no empty bragging.
Re: Oau Versus Unn by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAU has better ranking and conducive environment for learning.
But, UNN is more popular abroad and has produced more outstanding Nigerians than OAU-no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Oau Versus Unn by SterlingTowers(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
OAU has better ranking and conducive environment for learning.
But, UNN is more popular abroad and has produced more outstanding Nigerians than OAU-no doubt.

That is not true is because ife guys don't brag. See what a forumite Said about ife sometimes in 2008. is the
Greatest. I was in Ife a few (over 20 odd  )years back , White House/ Awo Hall./Fajuyi etc and love every minute of my 5 years stay. I am always conscious of IFE as every time I see a uniquely exceptional Nigerian- they must at one time or the other have Ife 'blood' in them.

I can never forget IFE, Aluta, one of my friends was killed in town during one of our protests and I was only saved by the grace of God, but nevertheless I will never trade the experience for any other.

I am out on the country for the past few years and honestly, Ife is truly great, Any where I go I meet alumna bringing glory to Great Ife, In UN, I know two Ife guys working as consultants, I know several top guys in Google , Microsoft, Boeing, Lehman Brothers; Citigroup, AT&T, Armaco, Shell etc , them jus boku , haba,

Our host Seun sef get Ife in him. 

Ife is the greatest!!!!!!

Does any one know of an Alumni in UK; I would like to join one to see what we can do to make Ife greater, The Alumni website is not as good as it should be , and the information is not current, we deserve something better, L8tr guys.

@SEUN, As an aside, this site is wonderful, Thanks for the effort, I work in IT so I know a little wee bit of the effort. More grease to your cuffs, 

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
May you can post names and let take it from there and pls I don't mean politicians.
Re: Oau Versus Unn by SterlingTowers(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
From Oxford univ to Cambridge to Harvard ife alumni are repping.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Facts Of Life....you'll Be Amazed / ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY WON ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION.. / Today Is University Of Ilorin Convocation....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.