Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA (1653 Views)

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
I have been in contact with Franca.E.....she contacted me after i said she should on my blog comment.
A lot is going on right now and she is being told she should not have come out to support Ese Walters and her allegations that she had sexual contact with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA...Friends have disowned her,family is pressurizing her.
She is fading into oblivion because of the way it has turned out,but just before she vanishes,she wants me to put out this statement for her.........you will not be hearing from her again unless she turns up dead!

This is what she sent me just now..............shes running..and hiding!

STATEMENT: My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father. Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.

Culled from http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/08/francae-has-been-threatened-into.html
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
This case is about to explode
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by spriteB(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmnnn!!
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Tayeni(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now this is turning into a joke. I think this blogger is just a bugger looking for traffic.
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by passionate88: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Grace grace, coza grace, grace that will threaten nd lock u up.**** remix
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by tpia5: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tayeni: Now this is turning into a joke. I think this blogger is just a bugger looking for traffic.

True that.
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2013
tpia@:

True that.
And you are on every coza thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by tpia5: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
ddee:

And you know that how?

2 Likes

Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
ddee:
And you know this not because you're on every COZA thread but, because you apparently operate at a higher level of grace?!

1 Like

Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by manitobor(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Truth will out.
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by kreamidiva(f): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2013
#goose pimples#

And these people forget where the holy book said that there's nothing hidden under the sun.

Pastors getting dirty and forming mafia.

End time tinz.IMO
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by bbankky: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Na wa o..... this is serious
Re: FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
fresh_dude: And you know this not because you're on every COZA thread but, because you apparently operate at a higher level of grace?!
Remember u shouldn't touch God's anoited because I am one.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: FROM Ini Edo & Hubby On Vacation In London / Fans Tell Ex-beauty Queen, Muna Abii - 'quit Music, It’s Not Your Calling' / Peter And Lola Okoye Grant Their First "AFTER-WEDDING" Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.