Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance (22604 Views)

Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra / Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by captainsinzu(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2013
What has she bin takinsmh
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Sanboy25: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2013
shocked OK.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by White007(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Girl stop the wizzy, crack and alcohol it's only gonna destroy you.

Damn it! She is an emotional reck, everyone can see it.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by dplomaticVal: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2013
she gav them more than wht they bargaind for..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by dBard: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2013
The guy on d 4th seat frm d right,2nd pic, has dis look like 'oh shit! dis bitch done lost it..hehehehehe' grin grin
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by lolaluv1(f): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
She could have done it more tastefully. It's just blah and tasteless.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by HoneySuckle(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2013
At least she's still a virgin.

All You disvirgined BíT.Çh€s need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by lazinc(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Classic family picture by the Smith's!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by SuyaEater(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
how robin thicke stayed in control and not getting is D-ck hard grin grin
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well the Will's family reaction seems to be during lady gaga performance. As for the little Miley she is a child what do you guys expect from her? People should free the girl, she should be a child like every other her age after all its a free world. Not like she did what nobody has ever done, am sure most people running their mouths have done some unspeakable things.

Back to business: I am just wondering 50 years from today some random kids watch a random youtube video: The first kid was like "that looks like granny". The second after staring for a while "yeah thatz granny Miley." With Miley by the fireplace nodding her head and there she goes.... Well I am just wondering the embarrassment so many unborn kids would have to face seeing their folks in silly videos way down the future.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
*Bumping Jigga's Somewhere in America*

Somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still Twerking... tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Shedysworld(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
But seriously whats with this lap dance that some ladies do? I personnally find it offensive, there are a million better ways to dance.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Psalter: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Really sad. One of my daughter's favorite but not any longer with this performance. Show of shame indeed!
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
It was awkward to watch, bless lol
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by shineeye1: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Many have no idea where the core entertainment industry is taking them. This girl merely shifted the bar. Her high will become the low of tomorrow's "music stars" . They keep venturing lower into the depths of lawlessness. Let those who have eyes see!
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by shineeye1: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Many have no idea where the core entertainment industry is taking them. This girl merely shifted the bar. Her high will become the low of tomorrow's "music stars" . They keep venturing lower into the depths of lawlessness. Let those who have eyes see! (Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by 2legit2qwt: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Everywhere is now a strip club to Miley, stupiid biitch. The way she sticks her tongue out is so damn annoying.

Drake's expression says it all

[img]http:///AbTyTpYN[/img]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by DonaldGenes(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
just finish watching the video via TMZ...mehn! see the way online users dey dissed her, anyway i won't add nor subtract
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by sushieater: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
What's so special about this boy body girl again?
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
dvdon: This twerking thing, I wonder oo. Imagine bone twerking. Miley cyrus should try staying off weed. See how stupid she looks, even more b4 d smith's family, will smith should have closed his children eyes.
Hahahaha, guy u wicked, anyway is it just me or dat she looks more like a cartoon...
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by markovnikoff001(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
..."look at me, I'm the new Madonna"...NOT!!!...

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
/

Instead of sexy...she ended up looking physically and psychologically sick!

//
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
ITs time Nigeria promotes Traditional Tribal Music and Dances and brings it to the fore. We don't have to go the way of the west.

this is absolutely disgraceful. I have nothing more to say. the rest lies on the shoulders of the youth.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
look at the look of shock on all the audiences faces grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i can imagine if they were perfoming this x-rated stunt for pdp members during their usual meeting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this once innocent,cute looking girl has turn to something else. all this hollywood girls.always
having similar life history lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by cuttiebear(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oh my hannah montana has gone mad
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
The lady body be like Hausa man ereke.(sugar cane) grin
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Breezy90(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
nd 2 crown t all dere z natinn sexy about her sad flat ass mtchew sad
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Faith_SA.:
WoW miley Cyrus hannah montana shocked shocked don turn to mini Lady gaga
All these SA babes speaking pidging na una i dey fear pass for nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Another Disney star just went from Mickey Mouse to Playboy Bunny

grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by chucky234(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Watched this on CNN International,none of the audience saw it coming.
MTV award has always had weird people as guest performers, from Diana Ross in 1992 to Madona and Britney lesbo kiss show,Miss Miley is only following the tradition.
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
2legit2qwt: Everywhere is now a strip club to Miley, stupiid biitch. The way she sticks her tongue out is so damn annoying.

Drake's expression says it all

[img]http:///AbTyTpYN[/img]

is like this man was mourning
Re: Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance by pcwhiz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
He said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.