Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... (1176 Views)

See How Tiwa Savage Inspired This Girl To Wear Sac For Her Performance(pic) / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... by xmobaba(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
20 years old ,Former Disney star Miley Cyrus ,popularly known as Hannah Montana ,gave more than the fans wanted in her performance at the MTV VMAs last night,mily cyrus who was joined on stage by Robin Thicke on stage to perform his hit track, Blurred Lines,gave the fans the shock of their lives ,when she went provocative with Robin thicke .......pics blow......
http://xmoentertainment..com/2013/08/miley-cyrus-get-naughty-in-her.html
Re: Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... by Chanchit: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Choi..! This gurl don high o.
But @Op I think this news could make the fp if you can bring those pix here instead of we going through the stress of checking out ur blog. Though I've done that already.
Re: Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... by harlos: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
I'm not going to do that angry angry
Re: Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
see how those people below do their face like vomit. the one by the top right corner look like hes mourning. the performer simply gave the audience her original wild self.
Re: Miley Cyrus Get Naughty In Her Performance At MTV Vmas Stage Show ... by dplomaticVal: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
that ws a Ωice exhilarating performnc frm her

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Nigerian Comedians Chilling With Their Wifes / Ex-girlfriend Accuses Rapper Of Posting Her Sensitive Pics Online / Lessons I Learnt From Blindness - Cobhams Asuquo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.