Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (31828 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry Same Woman. / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Share 'wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Rawpidgin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
byvan: A good development, what is good for the geese is really good for the gander tongue,hopefully we ll be getting such news from Naija soon tongue

If a man can marry 3 wives,there is nothing wrong if women start marrying as many husbands as they want cool.
This one dey hope 4 plenty d*ck wen go dey bleep her
AWOSHA!
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by ATMCARD2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23840824?SThisFB
.LWKMD......e b lik sey d widow get moni die.lol
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by rad8(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Those men no dey shame, women plenty berekete and dem wan marry one woman....sshiyorrrrr
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by mykelsmart009(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Those demons need d touch of God...homosexuality in disguise.I trust Nigerians,we can't do dis na,or i lie?
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Ajengogo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is a common practice in India to reduce cost of marriage and its maintenance. It is not new. Or haven't you guys been hearing of polyandry for ages? All these apostles of 'end time' self.
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by godman01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nonsense. I wonder where the men put their ego.
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by AreaFada2: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
GatJokez: Why is it acceptable for men to have multiple wives or women but it's taboo for women to have multiple husbands or men? What's with the double standards? Same goes with people frowning upon a woman being older than her man, but a man having a younger woman is acceptable.

In my opinion, let people do what they want to do and stop being so judgemental; it's God's job to judge. As for my personal preference, I am a one man woman grin. Plus, how can you truly love more one than person? I really think people who go for multiple partners do not know what love and commitment mean.

Let me tell you, those who marry more are probably more sincere. From several surveys more than half of couples cheat. I have seen too many people cheat, even one guy I thought would likely never cheat. Many female friends of mine have admitted cheating on former lover (none seems to admit cheating on current one)which I find strange. I have never physically cheated (flirting etc yes) but that cannot be said of most people. I find it easy talking about cheating because I don't do it. Those who cheat find it uncomfortable broaching the topic openly. Guilt?
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by chloride6: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
sasaburi malaika!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by GatJokez(f): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Area-Fada:

Those who cheat find it uncomfortable broaching the topic openly. Guilt?

Hmmmmm, good point about "Guilt." I have no problem talking about my loyalty either. I've always been loyal to a fault and never ever cheated. Hmmmm, flirting can get dangerous, haha. I think that as long as a person knows his or her intentions or actions, then the person is responsible for the choices or actions taken. A friendly smile or nice small talk is one thing, but complementing and actually hitting on someone else is crossing the line towards cheating. I don't cheat for my own beliefs and principals, not just because I'm in a relationship. Plus, loving someone means not doing something to hurt him. I could never hurt the one I love.

Back to people being too guilty to talk about cheating. You mean those who have a conscience, right? grin
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Blessmira: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
raytony: I no understand the way this planet dey go again o! Abeg who know short cut to Jupiter?

Hmm... shortcut 2 Jupiter ke? Na thru Buhari's backyard. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Policewoman(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Goodluck to them.
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by okooloyun1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
byvan: A good development, what is good for the geese is really good for the gander tongue,hopefully we ll be getting such news from Naija soon tongue

If a man can marry 3 wives,there is nothing wrong if women start marrying as many husbands as they want cool.
u dey make me laugh, dnt u realize dat d more ur husbands d more ur problem. For example, one husband want to eat eba, another wnt semovita,and another wnt pounded yam, this also applies to other house chores in d long run they all wnt to being intimate at d same time, i tell you this is d easiest way for a woman to die young.

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by ciphoenix: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
dad007: Ok naaa,sheee we go dey house dey play ludo,why you dey pay the bills
grin
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by dannie04: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
those guys are definitely
#team party #team dp
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by dannie04: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
those guys are definitely
#team 3$um
#team dp
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by chiogoezubem(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013

Gbam!!!
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
When touts like mainmood and rawpidgin starts posting,you can perceive their rustic scribbles from a thousand miles.Be wise for once,just post your own view and stop quoting!!!! tongue
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by unmask: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wsdm: Yes human being without spiritual guidance can be sometimes worst than a COW. One day it is going to be between siblings, father and daughter, mother and son etc. May be the products of these kind of marriages shall be called my son-husband-brother- aunt... Oh, it is so confusing!
Why is it that Africans are quick to follow the whites in absurdities but failed to copy them in great technological and scientific development?
do the whites allow polyandry and polygamy?

As for me I see nothing bad....because if beyonce agree make I be second husband (she no need to prep efo).....who am I to say no?
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
As for the person that is worried about how the woman will manage them,the Indian woman that married 5 brothers is not complaining,this Kenyan woman married only two.Its a thing of choice,the fact that one is enough for me doesn't me it must be enough for everybody.If men are allowed to take more than one wife,women that desire more than one husband should be able to marry as many as they want,simple!!!live and let's live.
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by maumau1: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
the 3 of them dey crazy very seriously
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Rawpidgin(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
byvan: When touts like mainmood and rawpidgin starts posting,you can perceive their rustic scribbles from a thousand miles.Be wise for once,just post your own view and stop quoting!!!! tongue
Well, i don't do E-FIGHT folks(women especially) so i will act like i didn't understand ur post
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by nbright: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
That woman go hear am if to say na Naija men . grin grin
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by babywhale(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Better !!at least you just proved that you have some sense left undecided
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by elmajid(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Smh cry
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by SIRKOL(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2013

well may it be to u according to ur wish I pray ur daughter marries many husbands!!!
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2013
@ the demented poster above me,Pray for the demons tormenting you to let you go before you can pray for someone else tongue
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by Sanboy25: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Hum... smiley
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by naijathings(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=18pt]that PUSSEY must be a very important one for the two men to come together and
reach an agreement... something is wrong somewhere ohh and na the woman go suffer...
shey dem go dey make time table ?
it is hard to cook, furk and do laundry and other stuff for one man.. now imagine 2 men.
[/size]
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by BB013(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Where is d woman's pix so I know if she is worth fighting over for
Re: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman by BB013(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2013
byvan: @ the demented poster above me,Pray for the demons tormenting you to let you go before you can pray for someone else tongue

DEEP!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autistic Child: Please Help / Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.