Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Thought The Plane Was Going To America- Daniel Ihekina ( Airik Tyre Boy) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Thought The Plane Was Going To America- Daniel Ihekina ( Airik Tyre Boy) (2707 Views)

I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare / Did Davido And Kiss Daniel Actually Shared Cloth In This Video?? / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought The Plane Was Going To America- Daniel Ihekina ( Airik Tyre Boy) by omobarBlog(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Daniel Ihekina, the young boy who was arrested at the arrival terminal of Lagos’ Muritala Muhammed International Airport on Saturday thought he was going to the United States Of America.
According to investigators, the youngster made the desperate move in an effort to travel abroad.
While confessing to FAAN officials after his arrest, Daniel claims maltreatment he received from his parents forced him to attempt to leave them for good.
Daniel Ihekina said he was disappointed when he discovered he was still in Nigeria.
The alleged hero of many Nigerians has been handed over to SSS Officials for further investigation as his parents head to Lagos to pick him up.
Daniel Ihekina allegedly hid himself in the tyre compartment of a Lagos-bound Arik Air flight on Saturday. The flight took 35 minutes.
Unknown to him another boy who made the desperate move in 2010 was found dead when the plane landed in America.
http://omobar..com/2013/08/i-thought-plane-was-going-to-america.html

Re: I Thought The Plane Was Going To America- Daniel Ihekina ( Airik Tyre Boy) by bigtt76(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
His parents should be flogged!
Re: I Thought The Plane Was Going To America- Daniel Ihekina ( Airik Tyre Boy) by chineds(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2013
This should have made fp naa? this should sound like warning from intending guys.. Moderators, abeg frontpage

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Fraudsters Claiming To Work With Sheba Entertainment / See This Man Starring At Linda Ikeji's Boobs [PHOTO] / If Monalisa Were Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.