Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Love Fm Campus Gist -- All You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Love Fm Campus Gist -- All You Need To Know (627 Views)

CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? / New Lasu Campus Gist / New Lasu Campus Gist (an Entertainment News Tabloid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Fm Campus Gist -- All You Need To Know by HornyJane(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Am Jane a Student of Mass Communication at National Open University Nigeria [NOUN]. There is something new, exciting, enlightening and entertaining i think you should know about. More so, With the continuation of the On-going ASUU Strike. From what I've seen so far, i think it would be fun for Students to meet, share and interact with their peers all over the world on this platform - Love FM Campus Gist - A fast growing on-air and internet based network, with its Host Station being Family Love 103.9 Fm.

Love FM Campus gist has got offers like On air discussions, Facebook Chat, Weekly game Show, Live Your Dream Get Heard Project, Fashion Police and much more.

Care to join? Then Catch the groove on www.Facebook.com/lovefmcampusgist

You can contact the team at lovefmcampusgist@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Shortlists For National Postgraduate Scholarship Applicant / Payment Of Acceptance Fee At FUNAI Begins / Oge Okoye Is Launching A Beauty Line “crystal Glam” – First Look Of The Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.