Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By BBA Host I.K - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By BBA Host I.K (821 Views)

I Don’t Fall Inlove….bba Is My Last Reality Show --- Melvin Oduah / BREAKING NEWS: Beverly & Melvin Return To Nigeria After Bbathechase / Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By BBA Host I.K by Harrybanty(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Beverly's hyperactive behaviour on stage after she was
evicted from the big brother house, got to I.K, the host
of BBA, so badly that he could not help but embarrass
her on stage.
Beverly, who came on the runway acting like she's on a
stimulant, to cheer up with her fellow Nigerian
contestant Melvin when she was not called to, had I.K
scream on her with words like, ''Babe will you go and
sit down.''This obviously sent shivers to her spines that
she immediately went to take calm.
It wasn't just Beverly who was embarrassed by I.K on
the night, Melvin also was, when he hugged the winner
of the Big Brother prize money, Dilish and was told by
I.K, ''Don't try to kiss her, her man is here.''
Uhmmm! Could the act by I.K be termed somewhat
jealousy? What a night of embarrassment.

Re: Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By BBA Host I.K by Lordwize(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
That is the Nigerian spirit, we alwayz want to win!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First International Pageant,world Miss Ambassador For Peace Launched! / BET Hip Hop Awards 2013, Lists Of Winners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.