Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup (2980 Views)

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by infonubia(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
A Japanese housewife battered her septuagenarian husband to death with a coffee cup after discovering he was cheating on her, reports said Monday.

The 61-year-old woman allegedly attacked her partner after learning of his affair, battering him repeatedly about the face and head with the mug at their home southwest of Tokyo on Sunday afternoon, the Asahi Shimbun and other media reported.

Yasuo Hirose, a 70-year-old honorary professor with Yokohama National University, was taken to hospital but later confirmed dead.

"He had an affair with a woman I hate," Emiko Hirose told police, according to the reports. "I went mad and hit him more than 10 times with a cup."

The wife has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, reports said. Immediate confirmation was not available.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/japanese-woman-kills-cheating-husband.html
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by infonubia(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
chaircover: I dont get it sometimes . . . undecided

This rage thing is definitely from the devil

Husband has affair . . .she kills husband and she goes to jail for life

The woman the husband has an affair with carrys on living life to the fullest, probably having an affair with yet another man

. . .so who loses & who gains?
While I could empathize with the woman, I think it's important to be able to exercise self control, especially when we are angry.
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by mgbeketoto: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sounds like what some 'NL WOMEN' will do!
E badu belle and e jolosi na waya o! grin
Some women do not realize that a MAN MUST WACK!

It is obvious the woman is a VIOLENT bintch.
NO WONDER THE HUSBAND HAS SOUGHT SOLACE IN THE BOZZZOM OF ANOTHER!
When the man comes out of the hospital, I am sure he will LOVE HER MORE!!!

Mu che che che che che che che
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by infonubia(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
mgbeketoto: Sounds like what some 'NL WOMEN' will do!
E badu belle and e jolosi na waya o! grin
Some women do not realize that a MAN MUST WACK!

It is obvious the woman is a VIOLENT bintch.
NO WONDER THE HUSBAND HAS SOUGHT SOLACE IN THE BOZZZOM OF ANOTHER!
When the man comes out of the hospital, I am sure he will LOVE HER MORE!!!

Mu che che che che che che che
The man is dead.
Re: Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup by infonubia(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Ladies, can you do this to your man? Guys, what do you think about the woman? Hopefully we can get this to the FP so we sample more opinion

(1) (Reply)

Donor: In Desperate Need Of A Child / I Know I Will Be Mocked. But I Am Hungry / Pregnancy Before Church Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.