Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May (1967 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Mansard Insurance Test Of 13th February, 2015 / Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2008
please does anyone have any information concerning zenith bank test of 13th may, written at ibadan P I hostel,bodija.please kindly let me know by posting a reply to this topic.thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nokia2sure: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
Any body in da house pls help out wink
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by ISTLADY: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
i wrote the test as well. but havent been contacted as well. i dont think anybody has.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
I also wrote the test , I have not heard anything yet. But guys lets be prayerful and hopeful. I pray that we will be called very soon.
Cheerssssssss
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
did anyone in the house got a call from nbc hr yesterday asking him which course he studied in the university?
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
Guys anything yet?
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nokia2sure: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2008
Is it adviceable we give them a call with the number attached to our txt msg cool
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
Nokiasure, since someone say he wasz called after a month, I think we should wait till Monday before we make call, but what i believe is that we will be called soonest. Just be prayerful. Cheersssssssssssssssssss
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
Guys any info??
Well lets take it cool kool
All will be well in Jesus Name
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2008
Hey Guys. I guess you all that took Zenith bank Test should Just find something else to occupy your mind bc this bank seems to lack focus in handling interview issues.

Dont be suprise, you may not hear anything so soon. thats there way and i pray that they change for the better. they are too callous for my liking.

Good luck to you all
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2008
Well, my guys lets just be hopeful, I pray that this new week will lead us into good thing
One luv
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
I called the numbers attached with the sms twice, once last 2wks and once last week. Anyway the response was the same for both calls "the results will be out in TWO weeks time. usually, i think it takes 5wks from after the test. from Lagos and Abuja tests information. thhis week or next, hopefully. good luck ya all
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by mystie81(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2008
hi guys, hope you all are doing well.

I wrote the test last wednesday and i got a call today for an interview. Please can anyone tell me what the interview is all about.
Thank you all, God bless!!! smiley
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
Mystie81, Abeg where did u sit for ur own test ? Coz the last exam we did , we did the interview together, Plsz am interested in ur case.
For the Interview., Be composed, Prayerful, Smart and know very well about them.
Wishing u all the best.
One luv
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by mystie81(f): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
well i wrote my test at ikoyi. What test did u say we wrote together? And so interested my my case as u put it. Well thanks for the tips on the interview.

But still wish i have more tips. Thanks guys!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2008
Hi Mystie, I meant in Ibadan where I sat for my own test, I did the test and the interview together on the same day. I pray that we too will be called soon
For my own interview, I was asked the name of the M.D, Jim Ovia
Introduce urself
What wasz your project topic, and tell us about it
Where do you work now? and what is your work there?
What did you know about Zenith bank?
When was it established
etc
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by beee: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
hello evry one, zenith just called me dis afternoon for interview 2morrow at v.i
wrote my test on 30th april in ikoyi
any body wit useful info on their interview shld pls help so i can know wat to expect
tanks
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
hiya. let's just be prayerful. it really takes them a little time. but we will surely be called in Jesus' Name. Lets just keep ourselves posted. thank ya all and good luckkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by yemai: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
hello nairalanders, i got a call this afternoon 4 zenith bank interview 2mrw @ vi. I wrote d test on 8th April 2 Ikoyi.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2008
I am very happy 4 u all, I pray that our own time will soon come. You review these few question of mine, I wish u all the best.
I was asked the name of the M.D, Jim Ovia
Introduce yourself
What wasz your project topic, and tell us about it
Where do you work now? and what is your work there?
What did you know about Zenith bank?
When was it established
Best wishes
One luv
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guys any info on these P. I. Bodija Ibadan Zenith bank Stuff?
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by bosebabs(f): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
hi all, i also wrote zenith test on the 21st of may and i havent heard from them,anybody in the house that also wrote the test on the same date shld pls informm the house if he or she has bin called
thanks ang God bless us all
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by joshymen(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
Guys, a friend of mine in Zenith Bank head office called me & told me that they are still working on our result, so lets Relax and be prayerful, God is in control
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by stephanay(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
beee:

hello evry one, zenith just called me this afternoon for interview 2morrow at v.i
wrote my test on 30th april in ikoyi
any body wit useful info on their interview shld please help so i can know what to expect
tanks

wrote mine ysterday

here are some tips u may find useful
# Dress smart. wear suit o!
# Prepare for three stages, u will be given 45 mins break, if u make it tru the first stage grin
# wen asked what dept u wanna work, dont be choosy! just say anywhere d bank finds u suitable!
# dont talk too much. be consise wt ur answers cos they will tie u down wt everything u say
# learn about the bank (even though i wasnt asked a question about the bank!)
# Trust God. wink
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2008
This planet is the place to be. You guys are simply extra wonderful.
Thanks Joshman for that reassurance. Stephanay, God will reward you beyond your imagination, and to all of us who do not hide things that are vital God will keep on blessing us all.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
hey nairalanders the results are ready, i called the hr on wed and the receptionist said that the results are ready, and she checked mine for me. however she does not know when we will be called upon for any more stages. lets just be hopeful and prayerful.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Nokia2sure: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
Thanks Dear,

When and where did you write urs?

Cheers. wink
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Metroguy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
With the trends which keep changing everyday, criterias for selection in the course of interviews are becoming a thing of worry,

Highly Sought fter Experts Reveal Their Strategies And Secrets In Choosing The Right Candidates For Each Professional Jobs,

Send For Your Copy by Texting the "Interviews" To 0802 746 0192 with your full names and email address,

Its Time To Get Pass those interviewers And Get The Job Just Like I Did!!!

To Your Success!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by muyiwaprin: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2008
hi room,i wrote mine at ikoyi and not heard anthing since then although i called them after about 4weeks and even yesterday and the lady told me i passed the test,i was now told to relax that ill be called on when there is an interview,its already 2months my ppl,im loosing it,could she have lied to me that i passed the test?its the third time im calling them,plsjoues help me out,
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
Nokia2sure:

Thanks Dear,

When and where did you write urs?

Cheers. wink

i wrote mine on the 13th of may at pi hostel in Ibadan.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
nairalanders, i learnt that zenith wil start calling from this week or next. if anyone gets a message from them please let the house knw.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Of 13th May by Malyq06(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
has anyone heard from zenith? the last i did was that they will soon start calling for interviews, that they were doing it in batches and that the next batch should be for those that had their tests in Ibadan. keep your hopes high and your fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help? Afri-invest Salary, / Urgent: Assistant Editors And Correspondents Wanted In Abuja Newspaper Group / General Office Assistant Urgently Required - Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.