Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Check This Out And Tell Me The Funniest Person? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check This Out And Tell Me The Funniest Person? (810 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Person On Nairaland? / Funniest Person On Nairaland Jokes Section Disc 2 / Funniest Person On Nl Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out And Tell Me The Funniest Person? by slysinzu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Who is the funniest?

1. HAUSA man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.....

2.IGBO man who went to the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.

3.YORUBA man who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he slept....

4. A TIV man who watched the news and waved at the news reader.

5. AN EFIK nurse who woke up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills....

6. AN IGALA man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted to read a text message..

7. AN EDO man who sprayed himself with mortein to keep mosquitoes away......

8.AN IKWERE man who polished his shoes to take a passport photo.

9. AN ISOKO man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning it.....

10.A FULANI man who chose to drink Fanta because he thought sprite was unripe........

11.A GWARI man who saw something that looked like shit, touched n tasted n said "Hmmm" na shit ooo!!! Thank God I no match am....

12.AN IDOMA man who put his radio inside the refrigerator because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.

1 Like

Re: Check This Out And Tell Me The Funniest Person? by switdil(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Na u o our OP
Na u funny pass

(1) (Reply)

Brams Coms / Try Dis Little IQ Test / What Do Men And Women Want ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.