Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 (19328 Views)

14-year-old Chelsea Kid At Under-17 World Cup Wants To Be Best In World By 17 / Pogba Voted Best Player As France Win World Cup / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
[img]http://411page.files./2012/08/makajola-png.jpg?w=614[/img]
The press has already classified Makanjuola Habib Abdulfatai (aged 13) as a complete blend of Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, C. Rolando and Fabregas all rolled in one.

This young Nigerian recently signed to play his football with Chelsea football club.

Makanjuola hails from Ifon in Osun State was born on April 19 1999. He started his football career with Niger United Football Academy and later moved to Water Football Academy in the FCT where he was invited to the National U-13 football team. He was part of the team that travelled to the UAE for an invitational tournament where he won the Most Valuable Player Award.

The attacking midfielder has already won so many laurels here in Nigeria and outside. He won the MVP Award U-10 YSFON competition in 2007, MVP Award YSFON U-11 in 2008, won MVP Award YSFON U-12 in 2009.

And outside Nigeria, young Makanjuola came first in the Red Bull Street ball juggling Tournament in Lagos which qualified him to represent Nigeria in Redbull World final football juggling tournament in South Africa in April 2010 where he emerged champion at the age of 12. At the moment, he is said to be the most talented and skillful Nigerian football player with the nick-name football wizard.

As we celebrate his wonderful skills and congratulate him.
We wish you all the very best and we look forward to seeing you play side by side with the biggest players in the globe.

Let’s hope he makes this dream come through.
www.411page./2012/08/24/13yrs-old-chelsea-and-nigerian-player-makanjuola-habib-abdulfatai-eyes-world-best-player-award-by-age-17/

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Abegi, I've heard too much of this boy. Football is not played on social media or radio stations. Pls go to the pitch and play thats the only way we would know if you really can play.

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
He went to chelsea? Lwkmd chelsea isn't a club where young talented players are groomed to become world stars.
If you were smart, you would have known Arsenal, Barcelona, Man Utd woud help you realize your full potentials as a football star. Chelsea spoil many talented players.

11 Likes

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Dubby6(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
He went to chelsea? Lwkmd chelsea isn't a club where young talented players are groomed to become world stars.
If you were smart, you would have known Arsenal, Barcelona, Man Utd woud help you realize your full potentials as a football star. Chelsea spoil many talented players.
im very sure ure an arsenal fan but guy stop hating na abeg

3 Likes

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chanchit: Abegi, I've heard too much of this boy. Football is not played on social media or radio stations. Pls go to the pitch and play thats the only way we would know if you really can play.
lol..i ve watchd dis guy playd b4..bro,i cn categorically tel u dat HE IS JST TOO SMART on d ball..even wit dat,a bayern,barca or any of dos spanish clubsid wld av helpd him grow more.
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dubby6:
y ddnt u link him wit barca or manutd...Y ARSENAL??
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dubby6:
y ddnt u link him wit barca or manutd...Y ARSENAL??he cld av bin a barca or manutd fan..who knws
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
omoteamac: y ddnt u link him wit barca or manutd...Y ARSENAL??
Don't mind him
he was even wrong. I support United.
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Don't mind him
he was even wrong. I support United.
i am sure he s a chelsea fan..

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
The rank of Nigerian players at
Chelsea has swelled with the
Premiership Club signing a
youngster Habib Abdul Fatai for
their Academy. Speaking
yesterday in Abuja after the
unveiling of the player, the elder
brother of the 13-year-old
footballer Makanjuola Nurumi,
said he turned down interests
from Barcelona, Lyon and
Arsenal.
Habib had won the Most
Valuable Player (MVP) award at
the YSFON age competitions, as
well as the 2009 U-13
tournament in United Arab
Emirates.
Reacting to questions from the
media during the unveiling,
Habib who signed for the
London club in April, disclosed
that his dreams were to
establish himself as a world-
class player.
The player who was discovered
by The Redeemed Christian
Church,(RCCG) further revealed
that he had enrolled in the
Chambery School in London,
assuring that his football
career would not affect his
academic pursuit. �After my six
weeks training programme, I
was able to play against other
club�s academy like Millwall and
Fulham before they decided to
sign me.
They called my church and my
parents and also asked me
severally if I would be happy to
grow with the academy and I
said yes.
�I�m happy because I have the
dream of becoming a great
player and I believe and pray
that Chelsea will guide me to
achieve this. I�m also very
serious with my education
because I have already
attending Chambery school in
London, which is not far from
Cobham where our camp and
academy was located. The
General Overseer (GO) of my
church, Redeem, Daddy
Adeboye, has volunteered to
sponsor my education, while I
am at the Chelsea academy,�
the player noted.
www.soccerstarng.com/story_display_page.php?cover_story_id='%20.%20322%20.%20't
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Tolexander: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
omoteamac: lol..i ve watchd dis guy bro playd b4..bro,i cn categorically tel u dat HE IS JST TOO SMART on d ball..even wit dat,a bayern,barca or any of dos spanish clubsid wld av helpd him grow more.
bro abdulfatai makanjuola used his younger brother's birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tolexander: bro abdulfatai makanjuola used his younger brother's birth certificate.
what do u mean..?u mean bro makanjuola is a young MAN.?lmao
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigeria’s Under-17 has called up
Chelsea FC teenage prodigy Habib
Makanjuola ahead of the Fifa U17
World Cup in the United Arab Emirates
(UAE), starting on October 17.
Makanjuola, who has featured for
England’s U13, impressed during an
open screening last month and pledged
his allegiance to Nigeria.
“I am a Nigerian boy through-and-
through and the only country I want to
play for is Nigeria,” he said.
“I am determined to do the best I can to
be part of the Golden Eaglets to the
World Cup in the United Arab Emirate.”
Speaking on the invitation extended to
the Oyo State-born footballer, Golden
Eaglets’ coach, Manu Garba said: “Of
course, we have seen that Makanjuola
can be useful to the team and that is
why we have extended the invitation to
him, but team selection here is based
only on merit.”

www.informationng.com/2013/08/eaglets-invite-chelseas-makanjuola-for-u17-world-cup.html
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Evestar200(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
But i heard and saw it in channel news that the boy is 14yrs,,how come he is now 13yrs? undecided
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Evestar200: But i heard and saw it in channel news that the boy is 14yrs,,how come he is now 13yrs? undecided
very gud observatn..APRIL 19 1999,it was..

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
lucks and more lucks young lad
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why Chelsea of all football clubs? As a growing lad, Arsenal or Barcelona would have been best for you.
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by delors(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
That's my boy! Goodluck.
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by dridowu: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
If u dream it, u can achieve. With oga @ d top, all tins are possible
all da best lil kid
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by kennyonthrone(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mk i hear say dat boi is jst 13 wit dat face am seein

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by delors(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ledafaze: Why Chelsea of all football clubs? As a growing lad, Arsenal or Barcelona would have been best for you.
So when dem Arsenal and co nor get eyes take see am nko and na Chelsea see am, make Chelsea kukuma carry correct product go give Arsenal abi? You wicked o

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by johnstar(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chanchit: Abegi, I've heard too much of this boy. Football is not played on social media or radio stations. Pls go to the pitch and play thats the only way we would know if you really can play.
na ppl lyk u knw dey always make am, ok, u don chow... Y u come dey hate d boi success nw undecided, bck 2 our futbal wizard, anoda chelsea start in d making
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by unmask: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
well like mikel, this lad has made the "wrongest" move of his career.....moving to chelsea is tatamount to suicide......I am not against chelsea, but in terms of bringing the best out of young players, chelsea is a no no....if he can retrace his steps and head to teams that play fluid football then he might just achieve his dreams....else he is going to be just another robot.....

3 Likes

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Vickfrank62(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
omoteamac: very gud observatn..APRIL 19 1999,it was..
Lmao na so dem tell us say Okoro nd chukudi nd U-17......wait let c z potencial@d U-17 Wc
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Best of luck. But u should have gone to spain, all they build in premiership is muscle and strength
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by johnstar(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
mumu, u 2 stup1d undecided, all those ur young stars like;bebe nd d rest of dm, whr ar dey nw loaned, or probably sold... If u talk again, make thunder fire ur left nyash der, stup1d boi undecided
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
kennyonthrone: Mk i hear say dat boi is jst 13 wit dat face am seein
lol.. Think say na only me see am o.
Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by bidexolumanish(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
i see u jare,13yrs indeed

2 Likes

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Success to you but like all Nigerian players, you are more than 13 boy.

1 Like

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by hariorh: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
if this boy is 13, then i'm still a sperm dancing azonto with the rest of my other billions of brothers!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 by johnstar(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Evestar200: But i heard and saw it in channel news that the boy is 14yrs,,how come he is now 13yrs? undecided
y u mum na, wetn b d diff, k if e b say d guy juz complete 14yrs, so wetn u dey yan again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective / Sepp Blatter Remembers Yekini On 50th Birthday / Some Argentines Arrested For Trafficking Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.