Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike (840 Views)

Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike by Qwee2: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
......."I'm Also Bleaching My Skin But I'm Doing It In The "RightWay"

Tonto Dike appeared on Rubbing Minds on Channels TV
She was described as the most controversial actress in Nollywood by the host of Rubbing Minds on Channels TV, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, yet she remained calm unlike the Tonto Dikeh many know. And she took her time to address all the questions frantically.

Asked if she actually snatched Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson,
Tonto said:

“When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find thatfunny.I mean, this is someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, butIf I don’t even know him personally, how doI date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things.”On why she revealed her escape with Don Jazzy on the social media, Tonto said there is no affair between she and Don Jazzy, but they are cool.She also denied the tweet that she lost her virginity to him.

She however admitted that she is bleaching her skin but said she is doing it "right way".>

Read More WiTh Pics >> : HERE
Re: "I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike by CrazyGooner(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na she sabi.
Re: "I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike by Dubby6(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
don jazzy? wtf baby hw can u forget so easily dat i was d 1 hu broke dat gate
Re: "I Didn't Lose My Virginity To Don Jazzy And Never Dates Iyanya " - Tonto Dike by Qwee2: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dubby6: don jazzy? wtf baby hw can u forget so easily dat i was d 1 hu broke dat gate

Apel?

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Insults Fan / Amber Rose On Her Way To Lagos To Attend The Grand Finale Of The Miss Earth Nige / Pictures From Kate Henshaw's Book Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.