Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

An Open Memo To Wizkid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Memo To Wizkid. (1559 Views)

Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / See What Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Wore To Wizkid's Birthday / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Blogking(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
My friend Wizzy how body? And your hustle? I knew I was going to have to write you this memo any time soon, but never knew it would be popping out this soon sha… wetin I dey hear concerning your rants on twitter? Bro have you forgotten where you came from? How dare you tell a fan, even if he was a stan that “broke people have no opinion”?… wait o! are you now trying to play God? or were you not once broke? So you didn’t have an opinion then ehn?
My own matter is in no way with the intention of knocking down your hustle, but to remind you not to bite the fingers that fed you. Telecom giants may be signing you now, money may be stacking up in piles, but who knows tomorrow? It’s the same broke people that have no opinion, that buy your CDs, attend your shows and download your songs to their “broke” mobiles. You know our elders say a man that does not know where he is coming from would not know where he s heading to… Abeg! Biko! Ejoor! Ekpele! mind the way you lash out at fans and stans. Remember as a celebrity you are now, even the colour of your fart would be blogged about, written on, recycled and spat out all over the web! More power to your hustle! From your pal Definitely Kingsley… Just google me.

Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
smh
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by kindy86: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
wizi badi muzician.......sexy mama.....
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
whosoever that wrote this gibberish should go and hug transformer, wasting your time writing to one who don't know you exist, who forced you to buy his CDs or attend his shows??

'broke pipo always think they have opinion'

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Blogking: I purposely downloaded your Nairaland profile photo to put it up here, for all to see. At your age you still bear yungwizzzy? If you're below 29, then i was born yesterday. . . Oponu!

So this guy nah butcher for abuleegba meat market? And u go come nl come dey show. grin

However, expect a ban for posting a nlrs picture without his consent.
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Ogbolor(f): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yeye dey smell, what is this?
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Airforce1(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Good morning guyz.....

Breakfast served.

Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by floragregs(f): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Nonye leave my wizzy for me abeg! He is a cebrity but that doesn't stop him from being human! He just got angry and said what I would have said in that situation! He is human! Sometimes ur conscience won't just stop pricking you if u don't reply certain annoying comments abt you. Its not everytime that we put our self control in use, once again he is human! Let's stop being hypocrites!
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Airforce1(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
floragregs: Nonye leave my wizzy for me abeg! He is a cebrity but that doesn't stop him from being human! He just got angry and said what I would have said in that situation! He is human! Sometimes ur conscience won't just stop pricking you if u don't reply certain annoying comments abt you. Its not everytime that we put our self control in use, once again he is human! Let's stop being hypocrites!

U even know the blogger's real name undecided

Wonderful.
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by homesteady(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Airforce1: Good morning guyz.....

Breakfast served.

gringringrin
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady:

gringringrin

Wetin dey make u laugh?
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Whizzy baby Loke Loke,Se bolouwa lo seleyi.Owo wolewa,seboluwa lo seleyi.

Take a chill pill@poster.
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by everyday: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Too much of codeine is what's making wizzy acting mentally deranged.It is unethical for him to lash out at a fan that way.What is wrong is wrong
Re: An Open Memo To Wizkid. by Ogbolor(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wiz Kid is abig fool! he is too proud! I would rather do my Phyno.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Nkem Owoh Rock Primary School Uniforms For A Movie Role / My Hubby Loves To See Me In Mini – Chioma Toplis / Kylee Strutt Jeans- The Big Ones Bleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.