Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Uniport 2013/2014 Final Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport 2013/2014 Final Admission List (1601 Views)

OAU Predegree 2013 / 2014 Final Results Are Out / Fulafia 2013/2014 Final Admission List / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2013/2014 Final Admission List by mikechrisgeneral(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
As one the bona-fide students of the University Of Portharcourt, I will be helping a few students gain admission into this great citadel of learning. I am not going to do this through any dubious or illegal way, rather I will be doing this through quality provision of all the necessary information you might need as candidates for admission. First of all, Uniport is a big and unique school. Suffice it to note that, this year 52,748 and 35,134 chose Uniport as their first and second choice respectively, and mind you the carrying capacity of Uniport is little above 4,500. Doing the simple mathematics, it means that for every one admission slot 19 students are jostling for it. So all things being equal your chances of getting admission is 1/18, though gaining admission in Uniport is heavily dependent on (1) your course of choice, (2) how competitive is this course, (3) general performance in Utme and Putme as regard to your course of choice, (4) your scores in both Utme and Putme, (5) your relationship with God in Faith, (6) right links/connection in the school. The above statistics is not in any way meant to scare you, rather it is meant to make you think in the right direction. If your Utme + Putme scores divide by 2 is below 180 in average, pls this post is not for you since Uniport general cut-off mark is 180 average (Utme + Putme, divide by 2) If indeed your average score is 180 or above, congratulations, and honestly you should be proud of yourself but then remember that, to have nice scores is one and to get admiitted is two, so do not rest on your oars, or loose hope even if your name, or your friend(s), or brother(s) and or sister(s) is(are) not on the merit list but start on time to make adequate and right steps only if and if you sincerely want this admission, because this is to bring to your notice that all about MERIT LIST is long been over, and Uniport 2nd and of course the FINAL LIST(supplimentary) will be out soon. And listen, its not gona be base on high score in JAMB/PUTME or for prayer warriors, its strictly for best candidates in BASIC AND CERTIFICATE programs, and those coming through jamb with average score of 180, who pray & come through the right doors ok. So Pls, if you know you dont have workable plan B, this is the favour you get from me, come down with the necessary papers to Uniport, i'll give you link/connection that gurantees admision into any dept. minus Medi & Surg. PLS DON'T COME WITH MONEY FOR YOU MIGHT THINK ITS A SCAM. Call me on 08188112994 or mikechris degeneral on the facebook. Information is key and very vital and if you lack correct information, you are doomed. Friends of mine lost their admission into Uniport last year because they lacked correct information. During the time for post UTME registration, one got his e-transact slip from the bank and went home to relax, unknown to him that the e-transact slip is not the main registration, but just a prerequisite for the online registration. On the day for the exam he was forced to write with the 'problem candidates' since he can’t provide his PHOTO-CARD that he was supposed to get if he had registered online. The result came out and he got 276 and with his JAMB score of 264, he got an average of 270, but alas when the admission list for his department; 'Pharmacy' came out his name was nowhere to be found. In fact the highest person on the list got an average of about 250. He complained to the HOD of the department, who told him that his name was not amongst the list of students who chose the department. Another friend who after Utme and Putme got average of score of 204 for Linguistics and Communication Studies, but as a result of high competition in the dept. her name was not on the MERIT LIST. I advice her if she'll accept a less competitive discipline, some depts. are willing to accept her, which at level 200 she may apply for CHANGE OF COURSE back to her dream course, but she turned down the offer vehemently. They wrote series of letters to the senate, but it was already late. The truth is that they wrote Utme and Putme again this year, and I am sure they will keep their ears to the ground to avoid a re-occurrence of their last year’s experience.
Last year we helped a lot of students with information concerning the school, the several courses it offers. It was fun helping students and few honest persons are set out to do that again. I want to see you in UNIQUE UNIPORT, come new session, if you dream it, you can believe it and if you can believe it, you can achieve it

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Plans To Pull Out Of The Ongoing ASUU Strike / Justify Or Refute The Notion That Nigeria Is A Social System / Einstein's Hidden 'formula' For Happiness Written 95 Years Ago Sells For $1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.