Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 (61707 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by vislabraye(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
ken-snoop:
Its was really a bad game for Mou, luck was not just on his side.

Rather luck was on Cfc side. Did you see the shots Cech saved ? Did U see the color of his jersey @ the end of the game ?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Emaprince: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
vislabraye:

Rather luck was on Cfc side. Did you see the shots Cech saved ? Did U see the color of his jersey @ the end of the game ?
you are a fool!!!..didn't you see the oscar miss infront of the keeper,david luiz miss plus the one that hit the cross bar?..i think chelsea had clear cut chances to kill off the match in 90mins even before the red card..they still went ahead to score another fantastic goal despite being a man down..they were just 4seconds away from winning the cup and you foolish idiots wouldn't have been here ranting up and down..behaving like say na your team win the cup when they are at home watching through the television like everyone here..jealousy go kill all of una!!!..but its all good..bayern needs to do a lot of work on their team cos if this match is the type that doesn't require a penalty shoot out,na so them for play a 2=2 draw with ten men.chelsea for life!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by ddeductive1: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
D HAPPY 1 is now d SAD 1. Why is it dat anytime chelsea loses,there is calmness in d city of Lagos? And when they win,...........alcoholic bottles become "aircrafts"
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by write2obi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Greenslim: GOD HAD JUST DESTINED BAYERN FOR VICTORY BECAUSE CHELSEA SHOULD NOT HAVE CONCEDED THAT LATE GOAL IN JUST A FEW SECONDS TO THE END OF THE MATCH.
ALL THE SAME I GIVE KUDOS TO CHELSEA FOR A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE LAST NITE.GREAT JOB PETER CHZEC!
You mean a wonderful "Defensive" performance?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by macjireh: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
gunners160: i culd nt belief dat was dsame bayern dat played barca pep still as alot of wrk 2 do. even robben culd nt drive in like b4 ribbery tried but nt d ribbery we all knw.all those crossin nd headin was totally gosh bayern hardly miss corners gud at corners outside shootin etc i c bayern fallin if they continue wit dis pattern

dats one tin i like bout Chelsea,nomata how strong a team is,they shud be wary of Chelsea cuz Chelsea wil humble even their most dreaded player##
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
ighoosagie: mk terry drop his bad luck b4 he enta d match
d beta side lost d match.
I knew terry's presence wud bring bad luck
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Laajman(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good game, but clearly Chelsea wasn't firing on all cylinders.

That was Ramires' worst game ever. Forget the red card. The guy didn't win any tackles, didn't hold possession, attempted only one surging run that was quelled by Robben. At half time, I was wishing JM would sub Ramires or the equally pedestrian Lampard for Mikel.

That Ramires-Lampard thing is clearly not working. Maybe it might be effective against weaker teams.

Hopefully, Mikel is not loaned out because no other chelsea MF has his presence, calmness and dexterity.

I'm a CFC fan but not smitten that we lost. For one, I think we were too passive in this game.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
ddeductive1: D HAPPY 1 is now d SAD 1. Why is it dat anytime chelsea loses,there is calmness in d city of Lagos? And when they win,...........alcoholic bottles become "aircrafts"

Let me support this with:

The Happy One and the Special One is now the Sad One.

Why is it that anytime Chelsea loses, there is calmness in the city of Lagos, Dublin, London and New York? And when they win,... alcoholic bottles become "aircrafts"

It simply called ''Agbero's Club''
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ema prince:
you are a fool!!!..didn't you see the oscar miss infront of the keeper,david luiz miss plus the one that hit the cross bar?..i think chelsea had clear cut chances to kill off the match in 90mins even before the red card..they still went ahead to score another fantastic goal despite being a man down..they were just 4seconds away from winning the cup and you foolish idiots wouldn't have been here ranting up and down..behaving like say na your team win the cup when they are at home watching through the television like everyone here..jealousy go kill all of una!!!..but its all good..bayern needs to do a lot of work on their team cos if this match is the type that doesn't require a penalty shoot out,na so them for play a 2=2 draw with ten men.chelsea for life!!!

Must u call him a fool to prove your point? undecided

Failure is Ok, but it is not an excuse for you to give up. Winners don't quit. Be Inspired.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by adelaf4me: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lukaku spilt chelsea's eggort jose plz dont think twice dont hesitate to sell him out
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by segtugby(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chelsea deserved to win that match, but their God of soccer came back late.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by nwaiwuanthony(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
I just wish we never signed Lukaku, am very much disappointed.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by ideyvexnow: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
royale442: later, mmourinho will say the better team lost.

Guy Stop Hating.

Chelsea will always try to Win, so deal with it
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Emisco1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
DS A WORD OF A GENIU Barka fan=>BARKA fan we re tryin 2 hide unda d shadow of pep 2 ryt our own mistak.GV HONOUR 2 UHM HONOUR IS DUE.CHELSEA RILY IMPRES MI.I SUPORTD DM 4RM D TYM HAZARD SCORE.IT SHOW D SAME FIGHTIN SPIRIT DA DSPLAY AGAINST BARKA.DT 2 SHOW U DS IS CHELSEA NT MOURINHO PLAYIN.DA VE Dt spirit IN dm. Ok 4gt it. LT FACEZ D FUTURE
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Emisco1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
D only tin wa da vex me b xay chelsea came out 4rm England.ALL WE DO IZ TRY 2 Fly d english flag high.outsid England.CHELSEA IS D ONLY Epl Club dt kan tand outsid Europe nd talk.bt yet. If wi Win cup dm da beef us.if we loos 4 final dm go beef us.AND YT D ODA EPL club kant COMPIT ND GO FAR OUTSID ENGLAND.WE DNT NID UR SUPORT.WE GOING PLACES. Na Arsenal own evn da pain mi pass.YT NA DM TALK PAS.LT WAIT TIL SEASON END ND C WU WULD HARSH MRE EGG.I Rest ma casé. NO RANTIN AGAIN.LUKIN IN2 D future
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
write2obi:
You mean a wonderful "Defensive" performance?
. Mumu... Barcelona attacking football got them trashed 7-0 last season... That wasn't enough they got banged 2-0 pre-season! Respect to such a young team as chelsea it took bayern a 50-50 chance to win ,, when the bookmakers underrated chelsea!!!! In football you learn to win to lose and maybe draw ,, that's the passion!!!! I know I will still win someday!!! But honestly bayern were deserved winners!!!!!! I would rather win a champ cup and loss a super cup than the reverse!!!! Well done chelsea, well done bayern!!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by dont8(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bad boy cheesy
xynerise: Hahahhahaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Chelsea always loses when I watch them play grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by dont8(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
SMS now costs 1888 grin grin grin
Odunharry: Chelsea FAN can now port to MaNUTD send i8chelsea to 888..

Sms cost 1500
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by ddeductive1: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
D "SAD 1",oh sorry,d "HAPPY 1" will never stop amazing me with his contradictory,indicting,inductive reasoning & fallacious statements. After listening to his remarks after d bay/chl game,i SMH. Does he think we are still using d VHF/UHF TVs? He admitted that Ramires deserved d card,but went on to say,that EPL officials would ve allowed d game to go on. We all know that he was renowned for his disparaging statements,by slandering,defamating & bamboozling EPL officials during his last stay in chelsea. Funny to hear him complement EPL officials......hope his next nickname is not going to be "grin CONFUSED 1"

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by write2obi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Guy Stop Hating.

Chelsea will always try to Win, so deal with it
Yes your correct, chelsea will always try to win by packing the bus.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by write2obi(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emisco1: D only tin wa da vex me b xay chelsea came out 4rm England.ALL WE DO IZ TRY 2 Fly d english flag high.outsid England.CHELSEA IS D ONLY Epl Club dt kan tand outsid Europe nd talk.bt yet. If wi Win cup dm da beef us.if we loos 4 final dm go beef us.AND YT D ODA EPL club kant COMPIT ND GO FAR OUTSID ENGLAND.WE DNT NID UR SUPORT.WE GOING PLACES. Na Arsenal own evn da pain mi pass.YT NA DM TALK PAS.LT WAIT TIL SEASON END ND C WU WULD HARSH MRE EGG.I Rest ma casé. NO RANTIN AGAIN.LUKIN IN2 D future
Its ok we get it, your r€tard€d
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by write2obi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ezechinwa: . Mumu... Barcelona attacking football got them trashed 7-0 last season... That wasn't enough they got banged 2-0 pre-season! Respect to such a young team as chelsea it took bayern a 50-50 chance to win ,, when the bookmakers underrated chelsea!!!! In football you learn to win to lose and maybe draw ,, that's the passion!!!! I know I will still win someday!!! But honestly bayern were deserved winners!!!!!! I would rather win a champ cup and loss a super cup than the reverse!!!! Well done chelsea, well done bayern!!!!
You don't have to call me names to prove your point, YOUretarded fellow
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Lordave: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Bavarian
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by Dollarjunkie: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
ReLaTE: copy and paste frm a Chelsea dry gin junkie grin

Hahahahaha...
Funny as u may sound, but am too good to do copy and paste ok.
I didn't even thought of it till I try replying those that are against Mourinho for saying that "the better team won".
That u don't have the brain for such write up doesn't mean that some other person doesn't as well. Have a blessed day though
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by GatJokez(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
write2obi:
Spot on bro!
ManUnited even when they come up against superior opponent they'll still play their own game and not pack-the-bus like -Chelsea.

Great point!!! Just the fact that Chelsea packed the bus proves they were intimidated grin.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by adetolaoluseyek: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
http:///W6sVk for this link
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 by adetolaoluseyek: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
http:///W6sVk for this link I follow this link within 7 day and I av earn 1,500 dollar

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.